Chapter 471 - 480

ꨄChapter 471 Everything is going well

    Lu Xia didn't know that she had conquered someone so quickly.

    After they left, she told Jiang Junmo about it, Jiang Junmo nodded after hearing this, and told Zhou Yan the next day.

    Only then did Zhou Yan know that his wife had such thoughts, no wonder she has been unhappy for so long.

    He couldn't say that what his parents did was wrong. After all, they tried their best to understand. He could only say that the daughter-in-law he found was really not what they liked.

    And in this way, Jin He can only try to change.

    Now he remembered that on the way back yesterday, his wife had observed the situation on the street and asked him a lot of things. After returning, she said that she was going out to sell buns.

    He didn't think it was necessary at first, after all, doing business was too hard, and he didn't want her to be so tired.

    But now that I think about it, maybe it's a good idea.

    What his daughter-in-law needs most now is to find a job to do. When she earns money and is no longer like this, it is estimated that her parents will also change.

    So I secretly decided to inquire about doing business in private, and to help my daughter-in-law make suggestions.

    Of course, he is also very grateful to Lu Xia, if it wasn't for her, he probably would never have found out.

    So he patted Jiang Junmo on the shoulder without saying anything, and decided to treat Jiang Junmo as a brother in the future.

    It has to be said that the couple have quite the same idea.

    ...

    Afterwards, Lu Xia heard about Jin He from Jiang Junmo.

    After inspecting the market with Zhou Yan, she felt that steamed stuffed buns could be sold, so she persuaded her parents, got a small cart, and got up early every day to sell steamed stuffed buns.

    Because of her good craftsmanship, the steamed buns she makes are very popular, and her business is very good. Now she has increased the quantity.

    Seeing her working so hard, Zhou's mother would occasionally help out, and Jin He would buy something to thank her mother-in-law when she made money. Gradually, the gap between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law became less and less. ..

    Everything is going well.

    Lu Xia also breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this, and was happy to replace Jin He, it seems that she has come out.

    ...

    Time passed quickly, and it was almost time for Ye Nan's wedding.

    Lu Xia had already agreed to go to her wedding, so she decided to confine her. Jiang Junmo saw that she was well-raised, so he didn't say much.

    The day before the wedding, Yu Wan came to see her, and the two made an appointment to prepare a gift for Ye Nan together.

    "Are you going to join Tan Yunfang and the others?" Yu Wan asked.

    "Go and have a look, in case she's not prepared." Lu Xia suggested after thinking about it.

    "Okay."

    So the two went to the small courtyard rented by Tan Yunfang.

    As a result, when they arrived, they found that Hu Cuihua was also there.