Chapter 461 - 470

ꨄChapter 461 The child is very healthy

    Outside the delivery room, the anxiously waiting Jiang family finally saw the nurse carrying the baby out.

    Everyone was relieved to see that the third child was finally born smoothly.

    Jiang Junmo could no longer care about the children, and asked quickly, "Excuse me

    ,

    how is my wife?"

    The nurse saw that their attention was on the mother at the moment, and she didn't plan to look at the baby anymore, so she wanted to take the baby away.

    At this time, Kangkang who was on the side suddenly asked, "Auntie nurse, is this my sister?"

    The nurse who was holding the child was stunned, and smiled at him when he heard his question, and said, "Yes, this is my sister." It's the younger sister."

    Kangkang finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, "Great, I have a younger sister!"

    Jiang Junmo and Grandpa Jiang remembered that they forgot to ask the gender.

    Grandpa Jiang, who had just had two great-grandchildren, was also very happy at the moment.

    "Okay, I have another great-granddaughter!"

    Jiang Junmo also looked at the little baby, feeling soft in his heart.

    He also has a daughter.

    Not long after the child was taken away, Lu Xia was sent out. Jiang Junmo was very distressed when he saw Lu Xia who was tired and asleep on the hospital bed.

    Again decided this must be the last time.

    ...

    It was already afternoon when Lu Xia woke up, and it was very quiet in the ward.

    As soon as she opened her eyes, Jiang Junmo found out.

    "Are you awake? How do you feel? Are you hungry?"

    Lu Xia came back to her senses and smiled at him, "Fortunately, it's much better after a good night's sleep. I'm really hungry."

    When Jiang Junmo heard that she was hungry, he got up and took the lunch box by the bed.

    "Then let's eat first. Aunt Wang just delivered it, and it's still hot."

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, and was supported by Jiang Junmo to sit up, and looked around the ward again.

    Suddenly a little nervous, "Where's the child? Why aren't you here?"

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "The child just cried, and he must be hungry. I was afraid to disturb you, so I asked the fourth sister to carry a few to the next door to feed. "

    Lu Xia glanced at him speechlessly after hearing this, it's true, as for her own child, she was so disgusted when she was born.

    But he also knew that he wanted to let himself rest for a while, so he didn't say anything.

    So we ate first.

    After eating, the child was carried back by the fourth sister and the eldest aunt. They were very happy when they saw her wake up.

    He even asked her how she was feeling, and was relieved to hear that she was fine.

    Lu Xia then looked at the child.