Chapter 91 - 100

ꨄChapter 91 Fever

    "Then I will trouble Gu Zhiqing with this matter. Now that something happened to Jiang Zhiqing, I don't know how to deal with it. I can't go away for a while. He is not in good health. This is a cold day. Falling into the river, I still don’t know if I can take care of it.”

    Gu Xiangnan comforted after hearing the words: “Don’t worry, it will be fine, leave this matter to us, I will go to Zhiqing Zhao and Zhiqing Sun to discuss what to do. What should I do?"

    Lu Xia nodded to express her gratitude, and then Gu Xiangnan went out.

    Afterwards, Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't expect Gu Xiangnan to be willing to stand up, so this matter is much better than them fighting alone.

    After all, even if the villagers don't like educated youths, they can't offend everyone, and none of these people will return to the city at any time.

    Soon, Li Yi brought the doctor over.

    The doctor looked at Jiang Junmo and said that he was too weak and caught a cold. He probably had a fever.

    After hearing this, Lu Xia touched his forehead, and it was really hot.

    Fortunately, when the doctor came, he brought medicine and gave him a bottle.

    But Jiang Junmo was still in a daze.

    Lu Xia waited for the water to boil, and then cooked brown sugar and ginger soup. Because it was boiled at the educated youth's point, it was too obvious that she couldn't do it well, so she just secretly put some spiritual spring water in it.

    After that, Li Yi was asked to help him, and the two of them fed him in together.

    After tossing like this until the afternoon, I don't know whether it was the medicine or the spiritual spring water that worked. Jiang Junmo's fever finally subsided, and Lu Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

    Let's talk about Gu Xiangnan.

    Back before, when he was going to pick up Jiang Junmo's jacket for Lu Xia, he heard the surrounding villagers talking about how Lu Xia, a woman, was so shameless, she just took off her clothes for Jiang Zhiqing, and still Carry him back.

    Gu Xiangnan was taken aback when he heard the words, and directly helped to explain: "Lu Zhiqing is Jiang Zhiqing's wife, and the two of them have obtained the certificate yesterday! I hope everyone will not slander their reputations."

    "What? Lu Zhiqing and Jiang Zhiqing are a couple, and they have obtained their certificates? Why haven't I heard of it     !

    "

With Shi Yatou?"

    "That's Shi Yatou's hot head, Jiang Zhiqing didn't agree!" "

    Then what happened today? Didn't Jiang Zhiqing bully Shi Yatou?"

    Saying this, someone immediately said Saw what happened and said it.

    After finishing speaking, everyone looked at Shi Chunyan who was still crying and felt that something was wrong, so what happened to her?

    "Jiang Zhiqing was pushed into the river by Miss Shi?"

    "Oh, it's so cold, this is a crime."

    Some villagers who originally sympathized with Shi Chunyan felt that something was wrong.

    "Since you pushed someone, why are you crying yourself? It makes everyone think you have been wronged and let Jiang Zhiqing suffer for nothing."