Chapter 71 - 80

ꨄChapter 71

    But Zhou Laier finally lost his face when he saw everyone's attitude.

    It took a while before he laughed at himself.

    "You all think that I got the marriage by calculating, don't you look down on me?

    But if I don't calculate, I can't get anything. You don't know me, you don't know my life, you don't know what kind of family I lived in since childhood Why do you look down on me?

    Do you know? When I was young, my name was not Zhou Laier. How could my pedantic parents give me such a foreign name.

    Before I was seven years old, my name was Zhou Laier. Come on, come on. They wanted a son, so they gave me a name that was not as good as Zhaodi.

    When I was in school, the teacher saw that my name was too straightforward, so I changed it to Zhou Laier.

    I knew it since I was a child. Good things have to be fought for by yourself, otherwise they won’t be mine!

    So whether you look down on me or hate me, it doesn’t matter.

    Because I have obtained the benefits, I have achieved my goal, and I can escape from here in the future. I no longer have to do heavy work repeatedly every day.

    So I don’t care what you think, because we will be different soon.”

    She raised her chin as she spoke, and looked at them condescendingly, carrying The things went straight away, not even the wedding candy.

    The others looked at each other in blank dismay, except for Chen Xue who was in the room, no one knew what to say.

    Of course, I dare not agree with her words.

    No matter how bad her life was since she was a child, at least she must have a moral bottom line, and they will look down on the fact that she uses tricks to snatch other people's men. qδ

    "嗤", Cheng Yujiao said: "Isn't that just married to a company commander? It's like marrying the country zx." "Don't talk

    nonsense!" Gu Xiangnan opened his mouth and interrupted her.

    Su Man didn't even look at it, and continued to eat, obviously looking down on Zhou Laier.

    The same is true for Lu Xia, but the only impact on them after Zhou Laier's marriage is that four people have recovered on the kang of their house.

    It's easier to sleep at night.

    But what he heard when he went to work the next day made Zhou Laier the laughing stock of everyone again.

    Because Hu Jianjun left Daying Village early this morning to return to the army.

    But he left alone, Zhou Laier did not go with the army.

    It is said that the Hu family has separated, and Mrs. Hu will live with the boss, Hu Jianjun.

    In this way, Hu Jianjun couldn't leave the old lady alone at home, but he had just been promoted to company commander, and the room he could allocate was very small. If they all went to the army, it would not be enough to live in, so he left Zhou Laier at home to serve her.

    Lu Xia couldn't help but laugh. Zhou Laier estimated that the bamboo basket was empty this time, and after a long time, he still had to stay in the village.

    Lu Xia seriously suspected that this was intentional by Mrs. Hu, after all, everyone could tell that she didn't like this daughter-in-law.

    But these have nothing to do with them.