Chapter 531 - 540

ꨄChapter 531

    Along the way, the cubs chattered happily, attracting countless onlookers.

    Everyone who recognized him greeted him, and praised him for his good personality and ability to take care of children.

    He could only smile on his face and cry in his heart...

    When he finally finished playing and went home, the kids still didn't agree and wanted to continue playing. It was he who said he could come back later, so they reluctantly agreed.

    So when Lu Xia and the two came out, they saw such a scene.

    Jiang Chengyuan, who had a loveless face, sat slumped on the sofa, and a few kids lay on him in disorder, having fun.

    After seeing them come out, Jiang Chengyuan showed an indescribable expression to Jiang Junmo.

    He opened his mouth, and finally wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything, he just sighed, as if everything was silent.

    Jiang Junmo also gave him a look back, which meant that he did it on his own.

    Lu Xia wanted to laugh seeing the silent exchange between the two.

    Looking at the children who were becoming more and more lawless, he said to them with a cold face: "You guys are almost done, don't bully your uncle, be careful that no one will take you to play in the future!

    " Terrified, he hurriedly and honestly got off Jiang Chengyuan's body, and instantly transformed into a little padded jacket.

    He looked at Jiang Chengyuan eagerly.

    "Uncle~"

    "Uncle, are you tired~"

    "Uncle, okay, let's play~"

    Jiang Chengyuan felt soft when he heard them shouting like that before, but now he thumped when he heard "Uncle".

    God knows how many times he has been dominated by this "uncle" today!

    It seems that this trick is useless.

    A few cubs looked at each other, and then started directly.

    You press your arms, I press your legs, and one is responsible for pouring water...

    Treat Jiang Chengyuan directly as a customer service.

    This service attitude is absolutely top-notch.

    Even Jiang Chengyuan was stunned by such a proficient and smooth process!

    After he reacted, he saw his little niece, who had a face that looked like his cousin's, was pressing his arm seriously and hard.

    He even asked him kindly: "Uncle, Shu, Hu?"

    Although no matter how hard he tried, it felt like tickling his hard muscles, but he was still very moved.

    Although they tossed a little bit, quarreled a little bit, and were not so obedient...but they are so sensible at such a young age, isn't this a good boy!

    right? Why is he not a good boy?

    Maybe all children are like this when they were young, and he was pretty good when he was young, well, except for Jiang Junmo, the young and mature cold-faced king.

    So it can't be their fault, can it?

    So the big white rabbit Jiang Chengyuan already forgave the little brats for tossing him in his heart, and after enjoying the tickling service for a while, he took them out to play happily again.