Chapter 301 - 310

ꨄChapter 301 The Ticket After Five Days

    During this period, another person from the educated youth spot received an admission letter.

    This person is Gu Xiangnan.

    He was admitted to the Beijing University of Political Science and Law, and it is estimated that he plans to enter politics after graduation.

    Afterwards, Li Aiguo also received the admission notice. He was admitted to a university in this province. Although it is not very famous, it is still a bachelor's degree, which is already very good.

    Let the educated youth envy.

    But everyone also knows that Li Aiguo was a teacher before, and has never put down his textbooks these years, so it is normal to pass the exam.

    And the reason why he chose the school in this province instead of his hometown is because he can't let go of his daughter. He plans to let her stay in Yue's house to take care of him, and he can come back often to see it.

    This decision made the villagers and the Wu family very satisfied.

    After these three notices were delivered, there was no news from the village for several days, and the postman never came again, which disappointed the other educated youths who were looking forward to it.

    Even Lu Xia was a little puzzled, why is there no Su Man?

    It stands to reason that since she knew in advance that there would be a college entrance examination, she should study in advance. The possibility of failing the exam is very small.

    What's more, she also applied to Huada University before, which is a school comparable to Beijing University. Since she dared to apply for this, she should think she could get in, right?

    Why not?

    Not only Lu Xia was puzzled, but even Su Man herself was puzzled.

    However, she thought that maybe she didn't answer well in politics. After all, she was not from this era, and she still didn't understand some ideas, so she didn't do very well in this test.

    She felt that Huada was too much, but she didn't know which university she would be transferred to.

    Is it a bad school? So the notice hasn't come down yet?

    Thinking of this, Su Man waited for a few more days.

    As a result, all the notices from Sun Shengnan came down.

    Sun Shengnan was admitted to a junior college, which was in Liu Jun's province. Although it was a junior college, she was also very happy. After all, she thought she would not be able to pass the exam.

    I didn't expect to pass the exam!

    Lu Xia was also very happy for her, and went to congratulate her specially.

    But the educated youth couldn't laugh at the others, because after Sun Shengnan, the educated youth never received an admission letter, which meant that they didn't even get into college.

    Some people were disappointed, and some cheered up and planned to fight again.

    At this time, Su Man finally felt that something was wrong.

    Her eyes dimmed, and she thought of the people she saw decades later who went to college with admission letters under other people's names, and knew that this kind of thing might have happened to her.