Chapter 581 - 590

ꨄChapter 581 I was tricked by my mother

    That's right, since seeing Kangkang go to school by bicycle, the idea of ​​riding a bicycle came up again for a few little guys.

    He also often sneaked onto his car while Kangkang was not paying attention. Who made his car the smallest and looked the best to climb on!

    As a result, Kangkang saw and said a few words a few times ago, and they agreed well on the surface, but secretly approached him secretly.

    After accidentally dropping the car again and the paint peeled off, Kangkang finally couldn't bear it anymore. Every time he came back from school, he would push the bicycle into his room and lock the door.

    Now the little ones finally have nothing to do, and the parents' car is even more afraid to approach, so they decided to have one for themselves.

    Lu Xia wanted to laugh when she heard their thoughts, but she didn't expect them to be so persistent, and their attitude of wanting to ride a bicycle didn't change.

    Don't say it, it's really possible.

    Although the children's bicycle looks small, it is more expensive than a large bicycle. It costs nearly 200 yuan, and a bicycle ticket is also required.

    Of course it's not easy to buy.

    I won't talk about these external conditions, just talk about the money to buy a car, and they certainly don't have enough money at the moment.

    But this year's red envelopes have earned more than 50 yuan, and if this continues for another two or three years, it will be enough to save.

    So Lu Xia smiled and analyzed with them, "You can buy it if you want. Mom will save it for you first. In three years, you will be going to elementary school soon. It just so happens that the New Year's money is almost enough to buy a bicycle at that time. Then you can go to school by bike."

    The little ones were very happy to hear that, they didn't know how long two or three years was, they only knew that they would be able to buy it soon, so they put their money in Lu Xia's first with confidence, and then they were happy I ran back to sleep.     After they left, Jiang Junmo saw that Lu Xia was still counting the lucky money, so he smiled and shook his head, "You fooled them, and when they grow up and find that three of them are only enough to buy a car, they will probably have trouble."

    Lu Xia smiled and said: "That's their own problem, I didn't say enough to buy a few, it would be good if they can buy one with this little money, and we have to take advantage of Grandpa's favor, we still have to buy one." I have to get a bicycle ticket, and if it doesn't work, let them take turns riding."

    Jiang Junmo smiled and shook his head.

    He can imagine that when the time comes, the childish jumping feet will look powerless, and it depends on when they will find out.

    At this time, Lu Xia said again, "However, if they feel that one is not enough, they can continue to "operate" and save for a few more years. Everyone should be able to buy it before they graduate from primary school, but they don't know when they grow up. It's not as cute as it is now, is there anyone who will buy it?"

    Jiang Junmo sighed helplessly after hearing this, and felt more and more that these children would probably be miserably tricked by their mother.

    But he will not remind.

    During the Chinese New Year, because it was a holiday, Lu Xia and her roommates could finally get together.

    This time, no one brought their children with them. Of course, Yu Wan has no children.