Chapter 171 - 180

ꨄChapter 171

    Lu Xia was surprised, is this root so deep?

    Then, with more force and force, the whole root was finally pried out.

    Lu Xia saw that the roots were distributed in an umbrella shape, and the grasp was indeed tight and deep. No wonder the other people looked dignified. This is indeed a laborious task!

    It's not easy for someone as strong as Lu Xia, let alone other female educated youths.

    Lu Xia took a look and found that everyone was working very hard.

    Looking at the male educated youths, the situation is better, but it is not comparable to that of the villagers.

    Lu Xia looked at Jiang Junmo and found that he was okay. Although he didn't know how to use force at the beginning, he quickly mastered it and kept up with the progress of others.

    This will put her at ease.

    I started digging again, and after trying a few times, I gradually mastered the strength and method, and the planing was much smoother, even faster than other experienced female educated youths.

    But she still controlled the speed and remained the same as everyone else.

    But despite this, Lu Xia still felt pain in his shoulder when he got off work.

    After wielding a hoe all morning, I was still a little tired.

    At noon, Jiang Junmo cooked the meal. He was afraid that she would be too tired, so he wanted her to rest a little longer. In fact, Lu Xia thought it was okay, but it was just because she hadn’t worked for a long time, and she would be tired after doing so much all of a sudden. Just fine.

    But seeing that Jiang Junmo is willing to take care of her, she is still happy in her heart.

    The two ate lunch, lay down and rested for a while, and went down to work.

    Maybe it was the first day of work after the new year, and everyone was quite tired, especially in the afternoon, when many people couldn't work anymore. The village chief seemed to have expected it, and saw that the time was almost up, so he left work early.

    Jiang Junmo and Lu Xia both got seven work points that day, which is already quite a lot. She thought that both of them are working now, and if things go on like this, they might earn enough work points for a year.

    After work, several female educated youths enthusiastically came to her to dig wild vegetables together.

    Lu Xia was a little surprised to see that everyone seemed to have forgotten the fatigue of going to work, but she cheered up and went with her, because she also wanted to eat some fresh food.

    Jiang Junmo was a little worried when he saw it, "Why don't we go tomorrow and have a good rest today, and we still have cabbage at home."

    Lu Xia shook his head, "I heard that many people in the village went to dig wild vegetables today, and I guess they will be gone tomorrow. "

    Jiang Junmo couldn't persuade him, so he could only say, "It's enough to pick less, we can't eat much." "

    Understood."

    Lu Xia followed the female educated youth to the field, a little surprised, thinking that It's going to the mountains.

    Seeing this, Sun Shengnan explained: "The wild vegetables in the mountains haven't grown yet, but now the ground vegetables should be growing. There are popodin, shepherd's purse, and by the way, there are cats Artemisia, but the taste is a bit strange, a bit like Huoxiang, you can pick some if you like it."