Chapter 591 - 600

ꨄChapter 591

    As a result, when she arrived, she heard the monitor say: "We all thought wrong, classmate Yu's partner is not the kind of person we thought!"

    Huh? what's the situation.

    "Student Yu was almost sold by her parents to an old bachelor in the village after graduating from junior high school in exchange for a bride price for her elder brother. It was his husband who sold his job in the county to help her and disregarded the opposition of his family. She.

    After she got married, because she wanted to continue her studies, her husband took part-time jobs while helping her to continue her studies. When she went to college, he came with her because he was worried. He is currently in the capital

    . I work in a logistics company. I move goods every day and do physical work. All the money I earn is used by classmate Yu.

    So the new clothes of classmate Yu are also bought with the money he earns.

    As for moving out It was also because classmate Yu said that the food in the school cafeteria was not good, so her husband came over to deliver meals to her a few times, and after hearing her complain that it was inconvenient to live in the dormitory, he planned to rent a house for her nearby. As a

    result He came too often, and was seen by his classmates, and Yu classmate felt ashamed, so he told the outside about his involuntary things, which caused everyone to feel sorry for her..."

    Lu Xia was surprised, but she didn't expect it to be So, but... "How does the class monitor know that classmate Yu thinks this way? Did you ask her?" "

    No, I asked the people in their dormitory."

    Having said that, the class monitor smiled, "I'm also thirty People who are more than one year old can see it most clearly, and a girl at this age has a good face, so it is normal to think so."

    He just felt a little unworthy for his husband, and he gave so much for his classmates, but in the end he was rejected by others.

    Although she was his student, he didn't think she was doing the right thing.

    "Then why did she ask me for a part-time job?"

    "Her roommate also said this, saying that classmate Yu wanted to make money as soon as possible to pay back what she owed her husband, so that she wouldn't feel inferior or even wronged herself."

    Lu Xia frowned, so she planned to get a divorce after paying back the money?

    "As for school work, I guess the little girl has a thin skin and doesn't want to do it."

    Hearing this, Lu Xia was even more speechless. Why did she say it so euphemistically? Isn't it because she loves vanity?

    She could see that this Yu Shuping's character was really not good. On the one hand, she said that she had to accept help from others, and on the other hand, she spent her hard-earned money, dressed up glamorously, and said that bad words.

    The co-author helped you out of the fire pit, paid for your schooling, gave you money to spend, and finally wronged you.

    She doesn't want to say anything to such a person.

    If she really doesn't like him, after she goes to college, don't accept other people's money, find a part-time job, return the money earlier, and explain it to him, it's not impossible.

    Now this can only be said to be ungrateful.

    Lu Xia didn't bother to say anything.

    In the end, she left directly. Anyway, the matter has nothing to do with her, so let the monitor, the counselor, solve it.