Chapter 311 - 320

ꨄChapter 311 Back to the capital

    Kangkang slept with Jiang Junmo at night.

    Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo originally agreed that they would divide the work into one sleeping in the first half of the night and the other sleeping in the second half of the night, but neither of them fell asleep in the first half of the night because of the crying of the child.

    In the middle of the night, Jun Jiang didn't let Lu Xia go to bed first, and he kept watch first, but when Lu Xia woke up, it was already dawn.

    He poked his head out and saw that Jiang Junmo was already packing his things.

    Lu Xia carefully looked at him for dark circles.

    Jiang Junmo smiled after seeing her movements: "Don't worry, I squinted for a while last night, and I'm not too tired."

    Lu Xia didn't quite believe it, and was annoyed that she had slept too much.

    But it's too late to think about it now, the train is almost at the station, and she has to get up.

    After the two got up to wash and ate something, Jiang Junmo looked at his watch, "I guess we'll be here in an hour."

    Lu Xia nodded, feeling a little nervous, "Do you remember the way after getting off the bus?"

    Jiang Junmo Jun Mo smiled, "Remember, don't worry, I won't lose you, and I have already sent a telegram to my family in advance, and grandpa should have someone come to pick us up." Lu Xia was relieved when she heard this

    . Thinking about how to take the bus.

    ...

    When the radio broadcast reached the capital station, one of Lu Xia was holding Kangkang, and the other was carrying luggage. It took a lot of effort to squeeze out of the train.

    And the few people in the same cubicle disappeared without knowing when.

    The Beijing Railway Station is very big, and after getting off the train, it was full of people. They squeezed for a long time before walking to the exit.

    Lu Xia was still thinking about how to contact the Jiang family who came to pick them up, after all, there is no mobile phone at the moment.

    As a result, after leaving the station, I found that there were many people picking up people with their names.

    And Lu Xia quickly saw their two names from a group of people.

    It's really a young man holding a cardboard, and his military uniform is too conspicuous.

    Jiang Junmo was a little calm after reading it.

    He walked over directly with the two of them.

    "Hi, comrade. I'm Jiang Junmo, and this is my wife, Lu Xia."

    The young man had already seen photos of the two of them before he came, but he was still a little surprised when he saw the real person. They are so talented and beautiful!

    Then he glanced at the child in Jiang Junmo's arms, even the child is so cute!

    So he hurriedly said: "Hello, comrades, I am the guard of Old General Jiang, you can call me Xiaoyu, it's been a hard journey, the car is parked outside, let's go there." Then he reached out and took Lu

    Xia Lu Xia postponed the luggage in his hand but let him take it.

    This Xiaoyu looked very talkative and talked a lot with them along the way.