Chapter 501 - 510

ꨄNews from Section 501 Homes

    When Lu Xia heard this, he suddenly thought of something.

    "So the person you like is not Su Man?"

    "Sister-in-law saw it?"

    Qi Xiao didn't deny it, "Yes, it's normal to like her such an excellent and special woman, but I don't know what kind of woman she likes." My man, what is wrong with me that she doesn't like it..."

    Lu Xia was a little surprised and expected when he heard him admit it.

    It really was Su Man.

    In fact, it is not difficult to guess, just like what Qi Xiao said, for people of this era, Su Man is undoubtedly special, no matter in terms of personality or behavior, coupled with her outstanding appearance, it is indeed normal to like her thing.

    But she didn't answer Qi Xiao's question.

    Although the educated youth knew about Su Man and Gu Xiangnan, Lu Xia didn't intend to tell Qi Xiao.

    Su Man didn't mention this matter herself, and it's hard for them to tell it.

    However, she saw that Qi Xiao still looked very uncomfortable, so she gave Jiang Junmo a look and asked him to persuade him.

    Jiang Junmo asked casually after receiving her message: "The electrical appliance store has developed well recently, what do you plan to do in the future? Do you want to open a branch?"

    Lu Xia didn't know what to say when he heard him change the subject so bluntly. up.

    Fortunately, it was still useful. Hearing about her career, Qi Xiao didn't care about her children's love anymore, so she cheered up and talked about her future plans... After returning home at night,

    she talked about Qi Xiao with Jiang Junmo again. About Xiao and Su Man.

    "Do you think it's possible for the two of them?"

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "It's unlikely!"

    "Why do you say that? I think they are quite suitable. Su Man is good-looking and capable, and Qi Xiao is the same , the family background is not bad, I can help you, and the two have common hobbies, so they are a good match!"

    But Jiang Junmo was still not very optimistic, "I don't think Comrade Su would like Ah Xiao." "

    Why? Isn't Qi Xiao your good brother? You think he's not good?" Lu Xia looked at him suspiciously.

    Jiang Junmo shook his head helplessly, "No, I just think Comrade Su should like someone who is more mature and stable. Although Ah Xiao is good, he is sometimes naive. Besides, I think Ah Xiao treats Comrade Su more now. What matters is admiration, and then attraction."

    Lu Xia didn't expect him to see so much, "But, Qi Xiao looks very disappointed!" "

    It's okay, it will be fine after a while." Jiang Jun didn't care Said: "He did the same thing after doing a job he didn't like before, just wait until he thinks about it."

    "Okay."

    But when it came to Su Man, Lu Xia thought of Gu Xiangnan and Cheng Yujiao again.

    It's been more than two years since I returned to the city, and I don't seem to have heard anything about them, and I don't know how those two are doing now?

    Has Cheng Yujiao successfully married Gu Xiangnan? Has Su Man met Gu Xiangnan again?

    Lu Xia was quite curious.