Chapter 701 - 704

ꨄChapter 701 Extra Story - Children's Marriage Event 1

    Lu Xia originally thought that although his children had a little trouble when they were young, they would be more at ease when they grow up.

    But she didn't know that she was wrong until they passed thirty one by one and didn't want to get married.

    It turned out that the child's rebellious period came at this moment, but it was a bit late.

    Arrived late.

    Lu Xia considers herself a relatively open-minded mother, and many things will not interfere with the children's thoughts.

    But seeing that they refused to get married one by one, Lu Xia finally became anxious, and started urging marriage just like other parents.

    It's just that these children all promised to be good in person, and what should happen afterward.

    But Lu Xia has always claimed to be open-minded, and there is no way to force the marriage. Even arranging a blind date has been thought about and has not been implemented.

    Forget it, children and grandchildren have their own blessings, so they can do whatever they like.

    Fortunately, they were not single all the time.

    Lu Xia generally doesn't interfere with the children's relationship, but her personality has not changed over the years, and she is more gossip, so occasionally she will quietly inquire about their relationship status, or quietly observe their boyfriend and girlfriend.

    However, none of these have worked out.

    Kangkang is relatively dedicated, because of his outstanding looks, there are many girls who like him, but he didn't fall in love until college, and the woman was his college classmate.

    Later, the man went abroad, and the two broke up. After that, nothing happened. Lu Xia thought that he couldn't forget his first love, and wondered if he could help him find out about the man's current situation.

    But before the plan was implemented, it was stopped by Jiang Junmo and asked her to leave it alone.

    Lu Xia just gave up.

    Since then, Kangkang has been focusing on work, and he finally got married until he was 37 years old.

    His wife is also a soldier, her appearance can only be considered handsome, her brows are heroic, and her personality is very capable.

    Although Lu Xia didn't expect Kangkang's last marriage partner to be this type, but overall, she was quite satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

    After they got married, they gave birth to a son. His personality was exactly the same as Kang Kang's, and he was strict in his work.

    It reminded Lu Xia of his childhood, so he didn't like it very much, and he would take care of him every winter and summer vacation.

    As for the second child, An An, he is Lu Xia's most worry-free son, but he may always be obsessed with scientific research. He has no interest in dating. He is in his thirties and has no first love yet.

    At one time, Lu Xia thought that this son would not be able to "marry" out.

    Fortunately, he was introduced by the unit leader and met his current wife, who is also a university teacher. She has a gentle personality and is a good match for him.

    The two got married after being together for half a year, and his wife also understood and supported him because he often didn't go home because of work and lived in the research institute.