Chapter 241 - 250

ꨄChapter 241 Room Assignment

    After hearing her words, the three of them all looked puzzled and didn't move. Finally, Feng Zhenzhu stood up and asked, "Lu Zhiqing, how do we divide the two rooms? Don't we each have a room?" Lu Xia heard

    her I was taken aback by the words, and then smiled and said: "Oh, no, there are only two rooms here, and there are not so many rooms for everyone. You can go in and have a look first." After speaking, he opened

    Shen Qingqing's room.

    After the few people entered, their eyes widened, "God, why is this bed so big?"

    Lu Xia laughed "puh-bah", "I forgot that you are all from the south, you probably haven't seen Kang before, right? This is The kang is not a bed, winter in the Northeast is too cold, you can’t sleep on a bed in the house, this kang is hot when it’s on fire, and it’s comfortable to sleep on.”

    Lu Xia briefly explained, but several people were still not used to it.

    Especially Feng Zhenzhu, when she saw that the conditions at home were not bad, and she was dressed in the best clothes, she was reluctant immediately, "I'm not used to sleeping with other people! I've never slept before!" Lu Xia was not angry either,

    " That’s right, I wasn’t used to it before I came here, but there’s nothing I can do about it, it’s like this in the countryside, and you’re much better now, when we had five people squeezed together at the most, it was difficult to turn over.”

    Several people turned pale when they heard this, and after dawdling for a long time, it seemed that there was nothing to change in the end. Li Yalan on the side began to persuade Feng Zhenzhu that the two should have known each other before. Sure enough, Feng Zhenzhu was soon swayed by her persuasion and agreed to live. down.

    Lu Xia laughed, could he leave if he disagreed? This still doesn't recognize the reality.

    But she didn't open her mouth, anyway, they gradually saw clearly by themselves.

    Soon the three were divided, because after adding them, there were six female educated youths, exactly three people in each room.

    Li Yalan and Feng Zhenzhu lived in Shen Qingqing's room, and Wang Wenpei lived in Zhou Laier's and Cheng Yujiao's room.

    Lu Xia saw that Wang Wenpei should have a quieter and softer personality, and she didn't know if she could bear Cheng Yujiao and Zhou Laier.

    And at this moment, Li Yalan suddenly asked: "By the way, Lu Zhiqing, where do you live?"

    Lu Xia came back to her senses, "Me? I don't live here!"

    "Ah? Why? Two houses?"

    Lu Xia nodded, "There are two, that's right, but after I got married, I built a house and moved out. If you want to live by yourself, you can pay to build a house by yourself, and you can just apply with the village. A few educated youths did the same thing."

    Feng Zhenzhu became interested when she heard this, "Really? We can build our own house and live in it? How much will it cost?" "It

    depends on how big you want to build, but About one hundred or less and less than two hundred is enough!"

    "Ah, that's not a lot! If I build it, I have to write to my family first!" Feng Zhenzhu muttered.

    Li Yalan didn't show anything else, but after hearing that Lu Xia was married, her eyes were full of disdain. She was so beautiful. At first, she thought she was a big threat, but she didn't expect to marry a country man. She was really blind This looks good, and he is destined to stay in the country in the future.