Chapter 441 - 450

ꨄChapter 441

    After that, the two went to the hospital with bags.

    When I arrived, I went straight to the obstetrics and gynecology department, because they didn't say hello in advance, so my fourth sister was busy when I arrived.

    Lu Xia and the others didn't bother her, and went to register first. After the doctor finished watching, the fourth sister just finished her work.

    After seeing the two coming over, the fourth sister was still very surprised, and then looked at Lu Xia with some worry, "Why did you come to the hospital? Is Xiao Xia okay?"

    Lu Xia immediately shook her head and said, "It's okay, I just feel a little sick in my stomach. Daddy, we suspect it's twins, so we came over to have a look."

    The fourth sister was pleasantly surprised when she heard that, "Really? Is the examination over? What did the doctor say?"

    Lu Xia smiled and said: "The doctor has almost confirmed that it's twins "

    The fourth sister was very happy when she heard that, "Great, thank God, I didn't expect you to be pregnant with two at once."

    After speaking, she was a little worried, and hurriedly asked: "Then how are you feeling recently? You are in good health Are you tired? Is there any discomfort in your body? Do you still vomit?"

    Hearing the fourth sister asking so many questions in succession, Lu didn't answer any of them.

    Jiang Junmo, who was still on the side, said with a smile: "Don't worry, fourth sister, I will take good care of Xia Xia."

    Then the fourth sister smiled, "Oh, I forgot about you, indeed, you are the most careful Fourth sister can rest assured that you are here."

    Then he instructed: "Xiao Xia is pregnant with twins, and giving birth to children will also cause great damage to her body, so you have to take good care of her, feed her more good food, and pay attention to nutrition. "

    Jiang Jun nodded obediently, "Don't worry, fourth sister, I know all about it."

    Lu Xia followed suit: "Don't worry, fourth sister, he is meticulous, and he can't get used to me."

    He was a little embarrassed as he spoke.

    But after hearing this, the fourth sister laughed, "Just get used to it. If you give birth to her, he will not treat you well."

    After talking for a while, seeing that the fourth sister was about to start busy again, the two of them gave her the mountain goods and planned to leave.

    The fourth sister was very happy after receiving the mountain goods, and she was not polite to them, and said: "Recently, a new machine came to our department. It can not only see the sex of the fetus, but also know whether the baby in the stomach is defective. Your

    life We don't care if the child has a daughter, but they are twins after all, so I suggest you come and take care of the child after a while."

    Hearing her words, Lu Xia guessed that she was talking about a B-ultrasound. I didn't expect to have it so early, so I nodded and said: "Okay Fourth Sister, I understand."

    The Fourth Sister was relieved to see that she didn't have any resistance, after all, many people heard that they can use the machine to directly take pictures of their stomachs. The children here are a little scared and dare not use it.

    ...

    On Lu Xia's side, after returning from the hospital, she began to raise her baby.

    In order to supplement more nutrition for her and the baby in her belly, the chickens raised in the small courtyard were also used. Fortunately, they were well raised by Grandma Liu and laid a lot of eggs, half of which was given to Liu Grandma paid for feeding, and Jiang Junmo took the rest back.