Chapter 381 - 390

ꨄChapter 381 Furniture Arrangement

    After making simple arrangements, Lu Xia began to calculate the furniture that needs to be bought.

    "I have to buy a bed, so I don't need a cabinet. Although the previous cabinet is a bit old, it looks solid and has a lot of space inside, so let's use it first. You don't need to buy a dresser, just use the old one

    . Just buy a mirror, just buy a desk, buy a bigger one, it will be convenient for you to draw in the future."

    Jiang Junmo saw that Lu Xia was picking and choosing, and in the end he was not willing to buy all the furniture, so he said: "Don't save money, if you don't Buy new ones if they suit you."

    Lu Xia shook her head with a smile, "I'm not saving, the main thing is that this furniture is as long as it's suitable for use, there's no need to buy it again, and it's not a consumable, just practical." Jiang Junmo heard her say

    that He sighed helplessly, "It's up to you to decide."

    Then he showed her the separate bathroom in the house.

    The main reason for merging the two rooms during the renovation is to do this.

    Lu Xia is also looking forward to it.

    When I opened the door, the bathroom was not small, but it was empty inside. There was no bathtub, just a shower, but that was not bad.

    But now even if there is a bathroom, it is not very convenient to take a bath. When living in a compound, the hot water in the bathroom is only available for a limited time. It is said that the compound has a unified boiler to boil water, which is connected to every household through pipes. You can only wash at night. .

    And here, Lu Xia was a little worried, wouldn't it be because he wanted to boil the water by himself?

    Fortunately, Jiang Junmo denied it. They also have a boiler room for heating hot water. The pipes have been connected when the house is renovated, and they can be used after paying the money. Lu Xia is relieved.

    Just wait for two years and wait for water heaters to become popular.

    After looking at their room, Lu Xia went to Kangkang's room on the other side to have a look.

    The two rooms here are not connected, so the space is much smaller than the master bedroom, but it is quite large, but it is relatively empty, and it seems that there is a lot of furniture that needs to be purchased.

    In addition, there is no separate bathroom here.

    In addition to the bathroom in the master bedroom in the small courtyard, the side room adjacent to Lu Xia's side was also converted into a bathroom. The two bathrooms are separated by a wall, which makes it much easier to pass water. .So

    you can go over there to wash at that time.

    After that, Lu Xia went to see the kitchen, guest room and study. The decoration was good, but the inside was quite empty.

    It seems that there are quite a lot of things that need to be prepared.

    After looking at it as a whole. Lu Xia went around the room carefully again, and then concluded, "I always feel that the overall change is not big, but the house is a lot newer."

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "It's all according to your request, and I don't know if I'm going to buy it or not." The damage to the original structure of the house has not changed much, but it has been strengthened and renovated, but the wall is thickened inside to make it warmer in winter." Lu Xia nodded with satisfaction, "Yes, look at it