Chapter 521 - 530

ꨄChapter 521 Turned out to be a secret love

    Now that she had made up her mind, Lu Xia didn't say anything more.

    Afterwards, the two chatted for a few more words, and she finally got to the point.

    "By the way, I heard that you have a date. When did it happen? Why didn't you tell me?" "

    Huh?" Ye Lin looked confused after hearing this, "When did I have a date?" "

    No? "Lu Xia took a closer look at her, and found that she didn't seem to be lying. "That's what I heard wrong? How did I hear that someone has a new heart, giggles at every turn, and loves to dress up even more?" Ye Lin heard

    this She blushed instantly, "Okay, who's talking nonsense?"

    Lu Xia knew something about her, so there was still something wrong?

    Can not help but be a little curious.

    "So do you have it or not?"

    "No!" Ye Lin blushed.

    "Is that something you're interested in?"

    Ye Lin didn't say anything this time.

    Lu Xia understood.

    Then came the interest.

    "Tell me about it? Who is it? See if I can give you some advice?"

    Ye Lin hesitated after hearing this, thinking that she is married, gets along well with her husband, and has so many children, so she must know How likable.

    So he asked tentatively: "You think I'm being obvious enough? Does he have an idea if he didn't refuse?"

    Seeing that she didn't say who it was, Lu Xia knew that she probably didn't want to say it, so she didn't ask.

    But I found it funny when I heard her question, "What have you done to make it so obvious? Have you confessed to him?" "

    No...no!" Ye Lin blushed when she heard this, but she still held back her shyness and said: "I just went to him often, deliberately looking for some problems to ask him for help, and then pretended to pass by where he passed by..." "...

    "

    Lu Xia was speechless after hearing this, so this is still a crush?

    "Wait? Does he know you? What's your relationship with him?"

    "We...we don't know each other very well, just...the one we met through a friend, and we didn't say a few words."

    Lu became even more speechless when he heard this, " So how did you fall in love with him without saying a few words?"

    Ye Lin's ears turned red when she heard her asking this.

    Then she said in a mosquito-sized voice: "He's very good, I just fell in love with him!"

    After hearing this, Lu Xia didn't know what to say, she always felt that according to what she meant, that person probably didn't notice.

    Afterwards, I asked about the normal relationship between the two of them, and I knew in my heart that she probably guessed right, and they took care of her as a friend of a friend, and they didn't know what she was thinking at all.

    It's not easy to deal with now, Ye Lin is obviously stuck in this way.

    So she tactfully suggested: "I don't think you're showing it very clearly, maybe he didn't notice it!" "