Chapter 201 - 210

ꨄChapter 201 was discovered

    Jiang Junmo came back after going out for about half an hour.

    Lu Xia eagerly waited for his news at home.

    Jiang Junmo's expression was a bit complicated after entering the room, and finally he said directly: "It's about Accountant Shi and Widow Ye, they were discovered!" "Ah?"

    Lu Xia's eyes widened in surprise, "They stole that or something What happened?"

    "Well," Jiang Junmo nodded, "it's a big mess, and everyone in the village has come out to block it." "

    My God!" Lu Xia was very excited, "Who did it?"

    They were discovered before they even decided whether to do it or not. Is this the wicked reward for the wicked?

    "I don't know!" Jiang Junmo shook his head, "I heard that someone yelled that there was a thief. After the villagers came out, the thief didn't see it. They only saw Accountant Shi." Lu Xia

    : "..." It can't be such a coincidence, can it? She still tends to be intentional by others.

    Apparently Jiang Junmo thought so too.

    "Don't think about it, this matter has nothing to do with us anyway, go to bed early, brother can't go there today."

    Lu Xia nodded, "Well, I understand."

    But she was still a little curious before going to bed, "You said this Does it have any impact on Zhao Hua?"

    Jiang Junmo shook his head, "It should be fine, if the village election may still have an impact, but now that the village election is over, as long as Shi Accountant's matter does not spread, it should not affect the town But the village head will not let this matter spread. The matter of the father-in-law who is only engaged should not have much impact on him, after all, he is not married yet."

    Lu Xia understood, "But this happened, I guess Zhao Hua is unwilling to marry Shi Chunyan."

    According to Accounting Shi, it is estimated that after marriage, not only will he not be able to help, but it will also be a burden.

    But Jiang Junmo said, "Not necessarily. Accountant Shi is not so easy to fool. Now that Zhao Hua has been selected because of Accountant Shi, if he wants to split up, Accountant Shi will definitely not let him. The reputation of being ungrateful can't go away, and he can't eat well, it's better to continue this marriage, and he can still get a reputation of being affectionate." After listening to his

    analysis, Lu Xia also understood, but in this way, Zhao Hua I could only bite my teeth and swallow it.

    Although Zhao Hua had no quarrel with them, it still made people feel happy. What's the matter?

    The two of them were right. After such a thing happened, many people couldn't sleep tonight, and Zhao Hua was the most uncomfortable.

    Originally, he had been going smoothly during this time. Although he was about to marry a country girl he didn't like, he was still very happy to be able to leave the countryside and go to university.

    What's more, Accounting Shi made a promise with him, and he also knows people in the town, who will definitely be able to help when the time comes.

    Unexpectedly, such a thing happened at this moment.

    So now he is very entangled, whether to cut off the relationship with Shi Accounting.