Chapter 31 - 40

ꨄChapter 31 Coming Soon

    After arriving here, most of the educated youths in this carriage got out of the car.

    Lu Xia also tried her best to squeeze under the car with two canvas bags.

    Looking back, Gu Xiangnan was still helping Su Man move with his own, and Jiang Junmo was also struggling to move down, feeling that his strength was not as strong as hers.

    After finally squeezing down, Lu Xia felt like he was about to lose half his life.

    Then as soon as I got off the train, I heard someone calling for educated youth not far away.

    It wasn't until Lu Xia and the others approached that they realized that it was people sent by various towns and towns to pick them up.

    She quickly found the people in Shayuan Town, and then Gu Xiangnan and Su Man also arrived.

    As soon as he turned around, he saw Jiang Junmo's pale face, which was a little scary.

    Seeing this, Gu Xiangnan was also worried and said: "Comrade Jiang, are you okay?"

    Jiang Junmo's face was covered with cold sweat, but he still shook his head, "It's okay."

    Gu Xiangnan nodded, and then helped put everyone's luggage in to pick them up tractor.

    There were a lot of educated youths who came here this time, more than 30 in their town alone, and two tractors came to pull them back with their luggage.

    The road back is very difficult, almost all mountain roads. According to the tractor driver, they have buses here, but the departure time is fixed every day. They depart from the town at 6:00 in the morning and from the county at 5:00 in the evening.

    The road is a dirt road, and the tractor is full of dust.

    Lu Xia regretted that she didn't prepare a mask, so she could only cover her nose with her hands.

    Looking at Su Man again, she got a handkerchief and made a simple mask, but the effect was not much better, and she was disheartened.

    The tractor drove for almost two hours before they finally arrived in the town. Lu Xia felt pain all over after getting off. The tractor was too bumpy.

    Looking at Jiang Junmo again, he was shaking as he walked, making it even more frightening to watch.

    But at the moment they have not reached the final location.

    There are people waiting here in the town, and they will be assigned to different villages.

    Lu Xia, Su Man, Gu Xiangnan, Jiang Junmo, a girl named Zhuang Hongmei and a boy named Li Yi were assigned to Daying Mountain Village.

    It was a young man in his early twenties who came to pick them up. The young man asked them to put their luggage on the bullock cart, and then followed him on foot.

    Well, this time I don't even have to take a car.

    Lu Xia can still accept it, she happens to be hurting from sitting in the car, so it's good to walk.

    But the girl named Zhuang Hongmei couldn't accept it, and asked directly: "There is still room for the bullock cart, why don't people sit there." The

    guy who came to pick them up was called Li Hongjun, and he turned cold when he heard her say that..br>

    "Don't you look at how much luggage you have brought. It is already heavy. If you sit on it again, you will tire the cow to death? We only have one cow in our village, and we want to keep the farmland!" Zhuang Hongmei curled her lips