Chapter 571 - 580

ꨄChapter 571 Qi Xiao Returns

    At the beginning of November, Qi Xiao, who had been to the south for two months, finally came back.

    He came over to find Lu Xia and the others immediately.

    Lu Xia almost didn't recognize him at first glance.

    "Which barren mountain and old forest did you go to practice Taoism and become a fairy? Did you not eat or drink? How did you become so thin?" It was really too thin, and the

    whole person was only skin and bones, even the handsome appearance before It's gone, it looks like a skeleton, it's scary!

    Qi Xiao showed a helpless smile when he heard this, "Don't mention it, I went to Hong Kong City for two months and I really can't get used to the food there, so let's forget about the taste. Although it's unpalatable, I can still eat it with my teeth. But I don't know if the food is not cooked properly, and every time I eat it, I feel bad for my stomach. After

    two months of hard work, if I stay any longer, I guess I will explain where it is."

    Lu Xia was a little worried after hearing this, "Didn't you go to the hospital?"

    "I did, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I finally found an interpreter, and then I understood. The doctor told me that it was all right, but I just didn't get used to it. Just get used to it. Hey, I haven't gotten better after two months of getting used to it."

    After hearing this, Lu Xia felt sorry for him, and comforted him: "Fortunately, I'm back now, so don't leave during this time, and take care of yourself at home." "

    That's not okay, My company has finally been established, and I have to go to the south to start preparing for the factory in a few days."

    "The company has been established? Registered in Hong Kong City?"

    "Yes", Qi Xiao nodded, "Fortunately, I heard what my sister-in-law said. I found an intermediary, and they know a lot about the process. If I do it myself, I guess I’ll have to wait, and the money will be spent.”

    Lu Xia nodded after hearing this, “It’s good to do it, don’t feel bad about the money, it will happen sooner or later Earn it back."

    "Yes, so I have to hurry up and get things done in the factory.

    By the way, sister-in-law, this time I came back to discuss with you the matter of setting up a factory. The amount of investment required is a bit high. It may not be enough to invest all the company's current profits, and a loan is needed.

    So if it is done, there may be no dividends in the next few years. Of course, if you don’t want to vote, I can give you dividends now. ".

    After hearing this, Lu Xia waved his hand directly and said: "You just invest directly, don't worry about us, we are not short of money, and now we also have wages, don't worry about dividends, you set up a factory steadily, we are still waiting to follow you to earn money Big money too! "

    Qi Xiao laughed when he heard this. Although he knew that Lu Xia was joking, he was still very happy. He was

    moved by this trust in his heart, and he had to work hard after deciding not to let them down.

    "Okay, then I will Start to do it, sister-in-law, don't worry, you won't lose money.

    Lu Xia smiled, "Okay, then I'll wait. " "

    After saying this, Lu Xia asked him to chat with Jiang Junmo here, and she went to help Aunt Sun cook.

    Qi Xiao saw that he was at a loss this time, and she had to make some delicious food for him to support.