Chapter 61 - 70

ꨄChapter 61

    In fact, everyone can see the undercurrent between Su Man and Cheng Yujiao during this period.

    The reason is because of Gu Xiangnan.

    Before Cheng Yujiao didn't come, everyone could feel that Su Man and Gu Xiangnan were getting close.

    Later, Cheng Yujiao came, and it was Gu Xiangnan who was engaged to her, so the relationship between the three became complicated.

    Thinking of this, Sun Shengnan couldn't force Su Man to do something.

    So she went to Gu Xiangnan again.

    I don't know what Sun Shengnan told Gu Xiangnan in the end, but after work, Gu Xiangnan personally took Cheng Yujiao to learn how to cut pigweed.

    When she went to work the next day, the hogweed she mowed could barely pass the mark, but it was not as good as that of the children in the village, so it could only be counted as one work point.

    But Cheng Yujiao was also very happy. After work, she chattered around Gu Xiangnan, saying that it was thanks to his help that she could do the job well.

    It made Gu Xiangnan so annoying that he couldn't push her away.

    And Su Man's face became colder and colder.

    No one else spoke.

    At this moment, Su Man sneered when he saw the provocation in Cheng Yujiao's eyes, ignored them, and went back to the house to bring out a pheasant.

    "I caught this today. Let's make it tonight. Everyone hasn't eaten meat for a long time, so it's time to improve." The educated youths were very happy to

    see that they ate meat again, and thanked Su Man one after another.

    They also expressed their opinions and wanted to make more of this evening meal.

    Everyone was busy, and soon no one watched Cheng Yujiao's scene over there.

    She saw that there was a circle of people around Su Man at this moment, and even Gu Xiangnan was about to move over, her teeth itching with anger.

    But no matter how angry you are, you can't stop everyone's enthusiasm for eating meat.

    In the evening, chicken and potatoes were stewed again, and everyone was satisfied.

    Cheng Yujiao, on the other hand, didn't know what she was trying to do, she just didn't eat a bite of meat.

    Seeing everyone like this, he muttered, "This is a group of gluttons who haven't eaten meat in a few lifetimes."

    Although the voice was low, they heard what should be heard.

    Now she offended everyone, and the faces of the educated youths were very ugly for a while.

    When Gu Xiangnan saw this, he immediately put down the bowl and chopsticks with a "snap", and reprimanded him: "Speak if you can, and if you can't, just don't. I thought you were at home. No matter how willful you are, I won't care about you from now on."

    Cheng Yujiao, who felt angry all night, didn't expect Gu Xiangnan to say that about her, so she couldn't help crying, straightened up "shua", turned and ran back to the house.

    Unexpectedly, she was still playing petty temper at this time, Gu Xiangnan directly turned black.

    But I still have to clean up the mess for her and apologize to everyone.