Chapter 681 - 690

ꨄChapter 681 Fat

    "Actually, I have had symptoms for a long time, but we have not paid attention to it.

    I have been doting on Zhenzhen since she was born. It may be the first child and the reason why she is a girl. When I was a

    child, I was a child. The girl is the eldest, so life is not good, so after having her, I want to treat her as well as possible.

    Her father is the same, he dotes on her more than his younger brother, and gives her everything first, I buy everything I want.

    Zhenzhen doesn’t know who to follow. She just loves to eat and eats more than me every meal.

    It may be because she eats a lot. She has been fat since she was a child, and then she grew fatter and rounder. It’s so cute. People say that our children are blessed.

    But who would have thought that since some time ago, she has been saying that she is hungry. She eats a lot, but she always feels that she is not full. The more she eats, the

    more people suddenly feel She started to lose weight. You can see that she is fat now, but I don’t know that she was fatter before. Now she has lost weight.

    At

    that time, we didn’t feel anything, just thought that the child was hungry.

    But unexpectedly, recently she Other symptoms began to appear, such as nausea, vomiting, and I didn’t like to eat, but I just liked to sleep.

    When I fell asleep, I couldn’t wake up.

    We guessed that she was sick.

    But when I went to the hospital for an examination, I couldn’t find out the reason.

    There was no way I can only come to the capital to have a look..."

    Sun Shengnan said with a worried expression on his face.

    Lu Xia frowned after hearing this, she had never heard of such a situation.

    So he comforted: "Don't worry, we know people in the city hospital and the military hospital. Let's take Zhenzhen to see tomorrow. The

    capital has the best doctors in the country. They will definitely be able to find out Zhenzhen's illness."

    Listen When she said that, Sun Shengnan and his wife were also relieved.

    "Thanks to you, otherwise we really don't know what to do."

    Lu Xia shook her head after hearing this, "Sister Shengnan, don't be polite to me. The guest room has been cleaned up, you go to bed early tonight, Tomorrow weekend, we'll go to the hospital early."

    "Okay!"

    Afterwards, Lu Xia took them to the guest room.

    Sun Shengnan was even more moved when he saw how well the place was cleaned up.

    But this time I didn't say anything, the most important thing now is to cure Zhenzhen's illness.

    The next day, Lu Xia got up early.

    It was also at this time that she saw Zhenzhen after waking up.

    Although Sun Shengnan said that she has lost weight, Lu Xia still looks very fat, and her body can almost hold two Kangkangs. I really don't know what it was like before. ..

    Zhenzhen was probably told by Sun Shengnan, and when she saw her, she called her Auntie.

    After they had a simple breakfast, Lu Xia and Jiang Junmo took them to the hospital.