Chapter 621 - 630

ꨄChapter 621 Master Zhong is on fire

    Qi Xiao acted quickly, and not long after he got the call, he contacted the TV station.

    And he is also a big spender, he bought more broadcasting time than Lu Xia's company, and even the content of the commercial shooting was specially written by a professional screenwriter.

    In short, after his electrical appliance commercial was broadcast, his Zhengxiao electrical appliances became popular again without accident.

    Now he has stores in many cities across the country, but they are not franchises, they are opened by himself. Although this is a bit troublesome, the profits are all his own.

    So for a while, there was an endless stream of customers from all stores, and everyone believed that those who could be on TV must be of good quality, and they all believed in their stores.

    As a result, sales in the store surged for a while, and the factory became busy.

    Qi Xiao is also busy and happy.

    After Lu Xia heard about it, she knew that their dividends would increase again this year.

    Of course, these are things for later.

    After a busy period of time, Lu Xia's company is now on the right track.

    Of course, the expansion speed is still very fast, and the factory has expanded several times.

    Even in order to keep up with the sales of products, the company's employees have implemented two shifts a day. .If

    it weren't for the machine still needing to rest, I wish I could work 24 hours a day.

    But this product will be enough.

    Ye Lin has already discussed with Lu Xia about buying another machine.

    Besides the products, the company is currently the hottest one is Master Zhong. With the broadcast of the advertisement, everyone who knows her knows her.

    Her family also saw it, and when relatives and friends knew that she was on TV, they all felt very honored.

    Many people even know that she is so powerful now, and even introduce her to someone.

    Master Zhong couldn't laugh or cry when he saw it.

    She didn't expect that at her age, someone would introduce her to someone, and they were all in good condition, and some of them were even more than ten years younger than her.

    But she rejected them all.

    She has already said that she will not look for it again, and now she wants to take her son and family and raise her grandson well.

    Lu Xia and Ye Lin also heard about this and found it quite funny.

    But seeing Master Zhong's smile every day, I know that she doesn't think her "fame" is troublesome, but rather happy.

    They were relieved.

    However, Master Zhong's "fire" is more than that.

    After the advertisement was aired, some directors came to the door, with the purpose of finding Master Zhong to make a TV series.

    It is said that there is a role of mother, which is especially suitable for her.

    Master Zhong refused several times, but the director never gave up, and came to the door every day, hoping that she would change her mind.