Chapter 231 - 240

ꨄChapter 231 The Book of Songs

    After the two talked for a while, Jiang Junmo came back, and Sun Shengnan also went home to cook after seeing this.

    "How is it? Are you bored at home?"

    Lu Xia shook her head, "Didn't you specially ask Mrs. Sheng to come over to accompany me? How could you be bored?"

    Jiang Junmo smiled, "Did that child trouble you?" "

    No, Sleeping like a piglet, I haven't woken up."

    Jiang Junmo leaned over to take a look, "It's probably coming soon."

    "Yeah."

    After speaking, Lu Xia saw the package Jiang Junmo brought in again.

    "Why did you send so many things again? Didn't you tell them not to send them? The ones before were enough for a long time."

    Jiang Junmo also shook his head, "I said it when I wrote last time, and I don't know about them. What else did you send over, let's open it and have a look."

    Then he opened the package with his hands.

    This time they looked at the contents first, most of them were nutritious products, such as red dates and longan, which are hard to find now, and they looked like they were for her to nourish her body.

    Lu Xia felt warm in her heart, the Jiang family was really kind to her.

    Jiang Junmo smiled when he saw it, "It's just right, you can cook and eat during your confinement period, and I will make up for you."

    Lu Xia gave him a blank look, "Replenish it, which one do you see? Confinement is as good as I eat, if I continue to make up for it, I will probably become fat."

    Jiang Junmo said calmly: "It's better to be fatter, it takes effort to have a baby, you have to make up for it, I'll let you do it! Your opinion is not accepted."

    Lu Xia was speechless, and didn't bother to talk to him.

    Then, Jiang Junmo started to read the letter again, the content of the letter was still the same, just concerned about their lives, and now they have more children. In the letter, several elders also taught them in detail how to take care of their children. The aunt and several sisters also specifically asked Lu Xia to sit in confinement and leave other things to Jiang Junmo.

    Lu Xia looked at it and laughed.

    At the end of the letter, Grandpa wrote that he read the book all night, pondered over it, and finally came up with three names and wrote them all down. It was up to them to decide which one to choose.

    Lu Xia became interested when she heard this.

    "Oh? Tell me, what's the name of the grandfather?"

    Jiang Junmo looked at him and said: "The first one, Jiang Chen'an, is taken from the Book of Songs: 'I was born in the sky, and I am here in Chen'an?' The meaning of the word is beautiful. The meaning of fortune means elegance and dignity!"

    Lu Xia nodded, "That's right, it's very nice to hear! The meaning is also good." "

    The second one, Jiang Qichen, is taken from the Book of Songs: 'Looking forward to Huaiyi, come and present him. 'Chen means treasure, which means precious and beautiful."

    Lu Xia was satisfied, "This is not bad, Kangkang is indeed our treasure."

    Jiang Junmo didn't say anything, and continued: "The third one, Jiang Luming, is also taken from The Book of Songs."