|| 122 || Takanashi Kiara (REVAMPED) 🐔 H/F

Art by huhi_1211 on Twitter

━━━━━━━

Takanashi Kiara + !Gender Neutral!Reader

Word Count →  2570 Words

Warnings/Notes → Because the first batch of general headcanons I wrote for Myth is about two years old and is so unbelievably cringe and out of character to me that I found myself writing this without even knowing.

The second Myth general headcanons chapter rewritten! Just wondering, are there any of my older chapters that you may want me to write in the future, headcanons and or general chapters? (Also those waiting for your requests, am sorry but these have been bugging me for so long so I have to get these rewrite chapters out of the way).

━━━━━━━

🐔 First date 🐔

You'd been sceptical when Kiara insisted on a meal at KFP for your first date. 'Romantic' wasn't usually the first word that came to mind when you thought fast-food - 'date-worthy' wasn't too far up the list, either, to be honest. The word 'greasy', or even 'child-screams' would be more relevant than 'romantic'.

Still, you found yourself dressed up in front of the building, looking wildly out of place in front of the obnoxiously bright establishment.

You'd been hesitant to say no when Kiara had asked. The bird had fixed you with the sweetest pair of puppy eyes she could muster, as much as a bird could. It's would've taken someone with a sheer iron will to decline her (or someone like Calli who simply had no fucks left to give). Also, a sad Kiara was just something that vividly haunted your dreams. She might've been a phoenix roughly the size and or shape of a beachball stuck in a human body, but she could act perfectly like a kicked puppy when she needed to, which is why you ended up saying yes.

You still wore something nice despite going to a fast-food joint.

You were also pleasantly surprised by what ended up greeting you.

Kiara was certainly a sight for sore eyes, adorned in her elaborately frilled, over-the-top, red dress. Her feather-fuzz hair was combed into curled swathes with the usual teal coloured a soft blue. You couldn't help but feel a little drab next to her, like a rock covered in glitter next to a shiny geode, but the sparkly smile she'd fixed you with, the one that always seemed present around you, eased your nerves back into the void they came from.

The building was surprisingly empty in an almost haunting way, horror-game type beat, y'know? You were used to seeing the copious amount of tables occupied by people, families and noisy chickens alike, just laughing and squawking and having a good time all around. Now it was silent, like you'd just gone and plunged your head into darkness (which was a common occurrence whenever you woke up for work).

Eyeing the locked windows, you were beginning to wonder if Kiara had brought you here to sacrifice you to her avian bird gods.

However, Kiara didn't stop at one of the tables, and she also thankfully didn't pull out any sacrificial daggers. She did give you this kind've amused look, spouting out a pipipi or kikeriki here and there with a certain twinkle against her skrellington pupils as you looked curiously (and almost concerningly) around the closed KFP location. Instead, she continued toward what looked to be some secret hatch sunk into the floor, so you hadn't crossed sacrifice out of the question yet. For now, though, you instead focussed on the way her smooth palm was comfortably warm against your own.