Chapter 3

Noooo.... please for once wear a  Western dress. I swear you will look like goddess." Myra complained.

"As far as I know goddess used to wear cultural dresses." Dhriti told her.

They were buying dress for Myra for her birthday. As always, Myra was persuading Dhriti to buy Western dress but she was not, nor she will.

She loved Indian cultural dresses and only wore them.

" Okay fine...." Mayra told in a sad tone to which Dhriti shook her head.

With this they headed back to their destinations which was their homes respectively. Dhriti knocked at the door of her apartment which was very small. It was a two room apartment with a kitchen and quite a big launge.

Dhriti and her cousin Shubhi lived there. Shubhi was a twenty six year old woman. She was also intelligent, as it can be seen that she was working for the topmost MNC of India.

Shubhi always treated Dhriti like her best friend. They were ofcourse together since childhood and have been always their for each other in their high-low time.

The door opened with a girl in her pants and oversized tshirt.

"You back" she asked " how was the day iti."

"It was good, I went on shopping with Myra.... I will be going to her birthday this time." She told her.

"Finally" Shubhi sighed. She knew that Dhriti never enjoyed her life the way she should. But she was happy she had someone like Mayra who knows to enjoy and make others enjoy their lives.

Shubhi liked Mayra but in contrast Mayra didn't liked her. Deep dow ofcourse she loved her as her own sister but above the surface they were rival for love from Dhriti.

Shubhi was really close to Dhriti and Mayra was aware of the fact. She didn't like to share her best friend that was the reason she didn't showed any kind of love to her.

"Okay then let's have lunch together since your dinner is booked."  She mocked her playfully.

They ate the lunch and got back to work. She was ofcourse excited  for the party.

**********

On the other hand Shivaay Was back to his mansion. The door opened making him have a glimpse of his beautiful mother and father. His mother as usual war wearing a saare while his father was wearing casuals.

"Mom dad" he said smiling and hugging them. He kissed the crown of his mother's head and kissed his father on his hand.

His sister came running downstairs. She was always alone never in her life she had made any friend and all fault was the too over protective nature of his brother. While he was banging other's sisters, he didn't wanted the same inhuman as of him to have eyes on someone as innocent as his sister.

She came and hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back not a breath after. " How is my princess?!." He asked.

"I am good brother" she told snuggling on her brother's hard chest.

"Good" he said breaking the hug. " Now you must go back. Right! Go and attend your left classes."

She nodded and turned to leave.

"Heyyyy....brosbie." a manly voice came from behind making them whip their head in the direction of the voice. It was his brother Shivin.

"Heyy little monster." Shivaay replied smiling .

Shivin hugged him and he hugged him back. Shivin was one of a kind as in a bad way. though he was a handsome man but he was a threatening Playboy who used to play with girls and ofcourse their emotions.