Chapter 17

She looking blankly at the wall behind her not able to form any answer. He was the first man who had held her. He was the first to hug her. And to her surprise she let him. She was scared that she might fell for him. That was why she tried keeping her distance from him but he was in no mood togive up on her.

She can't understand why he wanted her.

"I....I don't understand." She let out after a eternity time. He broke the hug and looked into her eyes. What is it, she don't understand?!

" I...I mean that you have so many girls around you then why??" She asked him " I am sure you must be finding someone of your caliber."

He chuckled at her statement. This was exactly he was thinking before he met her.

" Love don't happens seeing caliber, my love" He said in a soft voice. Her heart fluttered at his words.

" And you are the most beautiful and the one upto my caliber for sure." He told her. His every words meant what he said. She can see it in his eyes. She , in all this time she spent with him never saw him smiling like this. He liked the way she questioned him.

" I love you....I really do...." He told her. She looked away and nodded her head. He smiled and put his nose on her cheek. He stood in the position for a time until she spoke the words he hated the most.

" What if I say no.." She asked him. His smile flew away and his eyes darkened. His face turned hard and his muscles stiffened. The change in his body was felt by Dhriti and her inside shuddered with fear. But she did not showed it.

He pulled away and ruffled his hand through his hairs.

" Do you love someone" He asked her in a bitter tone.

"What?!" She questioned at his out of the blue question.

"Do.You.Love.someone" He asked again. His heart clenching in his chest. He will fucking kill that person.

"I....I....I do" She told him. Ofcourse she loved her family. Shivaay sighed.

" Just how naive you are" He asked very well knowing whom she loves. " I am asking do you have a boyfriend?"

" What? No...." She answered instantly.

" Then why" He asked exhausted. He was exhausted of her constant rejection. He never chased after a girl moreover He was never rejected.

" Listen.... I...I am sorry for that day. I blabbered out whatever came to my mind." She told him genuinely, trying to divert the topic.

"I did not meant to hurt your feelings." She told him. He smiled. She is so concerned about others feeling bad about her words.

" Its okay" He said in a cooing voice.

" But I...I am really sorry" His smile swiped away. " I...I can't reciprocate your feelings." He sighed again. God.... He is so tired.

" You will..." He told her with determination making her look at him. " You are MINE" he annouced emphasising on the word mine, making her eyes widen.

" I swear I will kill that every person who will come between you and... me" He said deliberately, pointing the finger between them.

She tried saying something but he went out of the room slamming the door behind her. She tied her hairs in a pony. It had become her habit when she is too exhausted or stressed to do so...

She knew it will be hard for her to say no to him since she also had an attraction towards him but she tried to be realistic and then what....

Nothing!!