Chapter 23

PLEASE VOTE....BY PRESSING THE STAR>>>>

Guyss you can think whatever you want like the characters and all. But I will advice you not to judge him on the basis of his brother's deed. And also the decision of Dhriti. Since its not hers but Siya's decision to back out. You will know on the realize of new book......

happy reading.......

Happiness is not the word which can describe his feelings.

word ecstatic won't be enough to describe his feelings.

She was giving him a chance. A fucking chance. He did not knew what it will lead to..... But he will do any fucking anything to bind her with him forever ...... And ever..... She was the light he had ever wanted in his life and he would be damned if he let it slip away. He smiled widely and abruptly stood up..... while getting to the other side of the table. Dhriti stood up in a que.

He cupped her face and then kissed her both cheeks. Dhriti was taken aback. She never knew he would behave like this. She meant.... Maybe it was normal for him but it was totally not normal for her. She was never familiar with something like this. Her chain of thoughts broke when he kissed her nose.

"Thankyou so much love.... Thankyou. I bet I will do anything to make you never regret your decision. I love you so much. I love you." He confessed putting his forehead against her. He leaned back to take a look at his beauty.

His....

Now she was his. today and forever. The feeling was enough to make his heart jump ten feet above the ground. He was too deep in love with her. Too deep to even try to come out.

He slowly leaned forward to capture her lips in his. This made Dhriti panic. It was too fast for her. She likes him... true. But this was just too speedy for her to catch up.

His lips were just inch apart from hers when she pursed her lips realising what he was going to do. He frowned. Does she still not accept him? But she just....

"What happened love." His voice came out as a mere whisper. His hot breath fanned her pursed lips. She closed her eyes at the butterflies flying uncontrollably in her stomach. 

"I...I am ner...nervous." She confessed. She was nervous, yes. But she was also not ready. He leaned back and looked at her smiling.

"You don't regret your decision right...." He asked unsure. She quickly shook her head. She did not.... It was the time she should make her desicions. She can't tell him but she can never be able to 

"I....I... Its just new for me so..." She broke the eye contact and looked down. She had never discussed something like this with anyone. Although, Shivaay had already thought earlier that he don't care about her past, like his. But he was ecstatic and somewhere proud that he is her first. First to love, first to kiss, and definately first to....  Although, quite disappointed that she was not his first. But definately last. When he used to do those things, he never thought he would get someone like Dhriti in his life ever.

She can take as much time as she wants. Not like she is going anywhere for the rest of this life.

" Heyy...." He said softly understanding her nervousness. " You can take as much time as you want, I can wait." Forever, he wanted to add, but decided against the idea. He did not wanted her to feel like a creep. He knew its her first.... And last too..

"Just remember one thing." He said smile not leaving his face. "I am a very possessive man...." She knew that but the way he said it sounded far deeper. "In some other words, obsessive..." He continued. His eyes darkened but his smile did not left his face. "For you.... SO please, have mercy on me and others." She knew he was saying her to stay the fuck away from another man, but in a pleading way. His aura screamed dominance, and yet he had already submitted to this woman.

"I am also..." She said through her puckered lips due to his hold on her cheeks. She fake glared at him. "Possessive." He pursed his lips to control his laughter but failed. But seeing her he finally stopped and hugged her.

"Okay, my possessive lady... My eyes are only on you and this side is only for you." She knew it. She has never seen him this patience and even heard about his anger issues which flows in his veins. But somewhere she felt at peace. She was at peace with her heart. Her heart got what it wanted. But then it popped into her mind.... Why was she here. She broke the hug and glared at him...... This time real one...

"Whats wrong..." He asked.

"Whats wrong you ask" She tug at his chest. " You are wrong."

"What did I do..." He asked confused.

"You threatened me with my brother and sister's job." He realized and hugged her despite her struggle.

" I am sorry okay.... You know you have never agreed to meet me if I did not did what I did..." He said. He was not wrong though. 

"I Like you." She said out of the blue. His eyes widened at her confession. But he was not too happy listening it. The word he wanted to hear from her mouth was Love.....

No worries....

They have a life time.

"So now, are we good." He asked.

"We are good." She said and hugged him back. He smiled inwardly and broke the hug. He cupped her cheek and leaned against her. No matter how much he wanted to stop, but he can't. 

"Just a peck" He said. She did not stopped him. It doesn't count right. She hesitantly nodded her head. And not a beat later. He crashed his lips on her. He licked on her bottom lip, taking her by surprise but before she could even retreat, his tongue invaded her mouth. He searched every corner of her mouth and let his tongue explore hers. He licked her lips again making her shudder.

"Uhmm" he spoke between the kiss. "Kiss me back" she was too in haze to not listen to him. She had never felt anything like this ever. So she just followed what he was doing. He smiled noticing she was mimicking his movements.

And with that they both lost in the kiss........