Chapter 44

Her hands were shaking.... Her eyes hidden behind the goggles she was wearing. She didn't wanted to show anyone that she was weak. So weak that she can't face her past.

She left the airport, but the site waiting in front of her was something she could have never imagined.

Thousands of scenarios..... Thousands of times she had thought about him.... Thought how she will meet him.

But what she never expected was him, waiting to recieve her. Her steps wavered until they finally came to a halt. Her hands slipped to the goggles and she removed them. Her eyes screaming how sorry she was.

There he was standing, handsome as ever, checking through his phone.

And as soon as his eyes met hers, her world stopped..... Her shaking hands came to rest, her heat skipped multiple beat. She was not ready for this
.......

But what she did not expected was the sweet smile grazing his lips.

Had she forgave her already..... Had she accepted her back...... Before she could train her thoughts further he took steps toward her, his smile wavering, she could see that.

Just when she was going to open her arms and give him a warm hug, he walked past her and to someone.

The tiniest bit of hope shining in her eyes, diminished.

She turned around only to see the shock of her life. He was hugging someone. He was smiling for someone.

Someone who was for sure not her.....

She looked at him with wide eyes as he too the most beautiful girl she ever came across in his arms. He hugged her like his life depended on her.

His hug tight like he was stopping himself from doing things.

Her vision blurred. Once a person, who couldn't take his eyes off her, was now hugging someone else, smiling at her.

Just then the girl whose height was something she was shocked of. She was longer than the usual women. A perfect model.

She knew by her style, by her antique, that she was a model.

They both greeted each other and Dhriti furiously wiped her tears, so that he won't see them.

She turned around and waited for him to acknowledge her. Just then she felt someone behind her. She turned around, to find his rock hard gaze at her. She could not define the churning feeling in her stomach.

He was seeing her like she was the most hated person of his life. And she knew she was..... Now.

"Let's go.... Babe...." He looked at the girl who hung at his arm. Her gaze never left his. As soon as he turned towards the model, his eyes softened, as he smiled again at her. She can d=feel the jealousy in her heart, but her mouth was shut, not like she can interfere. It was hard for her to see him moved on, when she was badly stuck at him.

But it was all her mistake, was not it?!

She saw as he once again ignored her and went straight to the car.... He was not here for her. Just when he was about to enter the car he told the driver something. The driver nodded and Shivaay took the driving seat and drove off, and the woman, staring at his back, just stood there as one by one tears seeped into her supple lips.

She knew he don't drive, he only drive when either he had to release tension, or he wanted to satisfy his kinky fantasy of car sex with her, or he wanted to spent some time with her alone, his words not hers. She wondered why this girl was so special for him, that he was driving just for her.

"Mam...... we should leave." She came out of her haze as soon as she heard the voice of the driver. She looked at him and wiping her tears nodded at him.

**************

"That was a show right there." Nitya smirked at him. She knew he was pretending to be so in love with her when he saw that woman. 

"Shut up nitu." He told her. Nitya very well knowing her brother cum friend stayed quite.

She met him when they were kids. He kind of adopted her. He was like her big brother, always there for her. But people did not knew about them being having the relation of a brother and sister. It was clear by the way girls envied her closeness with him in the college times. She helped him clearing the chaos, which his playboy image created, he helped her with scholarship and her dying single mother. 

She was a not any model, but an assistant now, based in Delhi, and she was also in love with someone, since their childhood..... someone close to Shivaay, as well as her.  But that certain someone was too busy playing with girl's heart that he did not noticed her even a bit. 

ANd right now she was helping Shivaay with his love life. Shivaay was her giver. He gave her a life, she wanted.... so its her duty to help him when he needed her.

Siddhi told Shivaay that he had to recieve her friend from airport. He did not mind since he was going to recieve Nitya. HE nodded and left.

But the surprise waiting for him at the airport was certainly something he was not ready for. He never knew the girl his sister is talking about was none other than his wife. 

As soon as his gaze met hers, he knew he could go any second to her and hug her like he wanted for last four years and then swirl her in air and kiss her relentlessly all over her face. He knew he can loose his mind any second. It just took her mere sight to forgive her, but he knew he can't.... he can't forgive her to leave him, without any explaination.

And as if someone up there heard him, he saw Nitya, he went to her with a smile, as his eyes rested back on his wife. He can see the hope shining in her eyes. but as soon as he crossed her, her hopes dimished....

Serves her right......... He thought.

He went and hugged Nitya tightly in order to keep the thoughts of grabbing her and pull her to him and kiss her senselessly away.

"Play with it..." He ordered his assumed sister. He wanted her to feel even a part of the pain she made him felt, when she left him years ago.

He took Nitya's hand and walked to his car, but can't help himself from stopping himself near her. H e knew she was crying.

'She cares...' He thought. 

Something swell in his heart. Even after years, he can't help himself from loving her the way he had always did. Leaving her behind, he ordered his driver to drive Dhriti to the mansion, safely, or else he will have his head. The man look frightened, but good for him. Even when he was hating her, he did not wanted a single scratch over her body.

He just knew, he was doing right....

He was punishing her... He want to punish her..... but he won't let her ago, once again....

not now.... not ever...................................