Chapter 4

He was gawking at the hall. The decoration was screaming rich but it was looking simple to him.

Everyone knows he can do ten times better in spending money.

He was looking here and there when something or more like someone caught his eyes. There was a girl sitting alone playing with glass in front of her. The glass was of water, that kind of surprised him since everyone there was drinking like maniacs. Even her clothes were so sober. But she was looking beautiful. Though he was not able to see her face but he can see she must have a very beautiful body.

He saw a waiter approaching her. She looked up in the direction of the waiter who was probably asking her to take the wine or the beverages he was taking. She shook her head and maybe smiled at him.

He cannot see her face because her back was facing him. But he can tell since the waiter returned the smile.

He was kind of intrigued by her. What was a simple girl doing here?

It was then he saw Myra approaching her. She smiled and kissed her and then said something in her ear she slapped her arm and Mayra laughed out loud.

He was getting desperate to see the face of this woman now. But before he could he saw one of his business partners approaching him. He got up from his seat maintaing a smug smile on his face and got lost in the conversation with him. After the end of conversation Siddhi asked him to use restroom to which he nodded and told one of his bodyguards to take her.

His eyes once again went to the search of that unknown girl but he was not able to find her anywhere.

His eyebrows furrowed when he realised......what was he doing?!

He sighed and went to bar where one of his college time friends and best friend Mridul was sitting. He sat beside him and started talking to them.

On the other hand, Dhriti was running towards the restroom feeling like her bladder will burst anytime. She was feeling really out of place here. She was thinking random things and just drank water non stop turning her into an emergency of receiving nature's call.

She sighed in relief coming out of the room after using the rest room. Just when she was going to leave she collided with something petite.

She saw a girl almost in her twenties. She was wearing beautiful frock suit. It was embroidered screaming her richness but in contrast to the ladies outside she was looking very innocent and naive.

Overall the only thing came to Dhriti's mind was that she was...... beautiful..

"I ...I.....I am sorry..." She said stuttering. Afterall it was one of the few encounters with strangers for her.

Siddhi ran out of restroom to meet Mayra. She wanted to get acquainted to her. She did recognised this girl she saw with Mayra. She also felt envious of their relationship but she felt good too. Maybe she will find someone like her.

She also felt good vibes with her that's why she was thinking of making friends with her too. But she was really shy and fearful.

What if they rejected her?!

" Heyyyy.... Why are you stuttering.....are you running from a bad guys..... It's ok I can solve it.... Just tell me "  Dhriti told her making her look upto her. Dhriti was quiet taller than Siddhi.

" It's nothing..... I wanted to meet you ...What's your name." Siddhi asked and confessed.

Dhriti was surprised...meet me?!. She did not knew her.....

"I...my name is Dhriti.. Dr. Dhriti Singh....and you are....." She asked. She although liked this girl.

" My name is Siddhi singhania." Siddhi said with a smile on her face which Dhriti returned heartfully.