Chapter 42

Double update......
UNEDITED

Please follow guys

2 years later

Gazing at the starry sky while standing in front of the big wall of glass, in his office building, his vision again blurred. He was a man with no emotion.... once...... before he fell in love with her at first sight. But now, even the slightest of their enjoyable moment, had him crying. Crying over something, which he once proudly claimed as his, but now, but now he doubts it....

He doubts whether she even ever loved him or not......

His love was called obsession, he was well aware of that. But it never hurt.....Until now. Now he himself thought that she was just an obsession. Maybe she was so suffocated of him, that she decided to leave him for just a mere fight.

He loved her so much. He had always wanted her undivided attention. One of the reasons, he did not wanted children. He knew once their child will come to their life, she will give him or her all her attention. It was not like he never wanted a family with her, he so badly wanted to, but he just wanted some time, alone to spent with his wife. 

And yet....

And yet she left him. With a not wanted note and a broken heart. Heart he had shielded from everyone and given to her, only her. And still she did not thought twice before stepping over it. The door of his office opened, showing a whore of a woman, with her boobs spilling out of her bra. He cringed in disgust. He had lost interest in every women, after her. Nothing mattered, and nothing interested him anymore.

After she left, everyone had concluded that he will go back to what he was, A play boy.... but nothing was same in his life anymore. Ofcourse, without a doubt, he could've gone back to what he was.... But he could never cheat over the only woman he ever loved. The woman, who was, is and will remain his wife, until he dies. No matter if she moved on from him, but he won't.....

He can't and he won't...........

The girl with the big boobies, stood too near him, for his liking and looked at him seductively. She was new, that was why she was behaving like this.... No worries, she won't, after today. 

"Yes...." He asked extra sweetly. Her eyes shoned in excitement as she stood too much near him. She raised her hand and was about to touch him when her throat was caught in a tight grip, her face paled, seeing the beast of a man, before it reddened due to lack of air. She looked at him with horrified eyes. Her hands flew to his as she struggled hard.

"Listen you bitch, stay away from me if you want to live." His voice deep and threatening. She nodded her head and he left her with a jerk. Without collecting her things she ran off from there, in order to save herself from this psycho of a man.

Dhriti came out of the hospital, and looked around to find whether or not the day had brightened. Her life had gone all gloomy, thinking how fast the things had changed. Her life had turned yet again, and now she was all alone. Her mother and father did not talked to her, since she ran away due to a petty fight, according to them.

Dhriti, although, knew, none of it was Shivaay's mistake, but she just can't live with him. Being away from him, she came to think about her hasty decisions. How she gave up her comfort so that he will not think that she was giving him excuses to stay away from him. How wuthout even dating for a few month she was ready for a marriage. 

She never knew what she will do, when she will meet him again......

Had he moved on..... Or was he stuck on her just like she was on him, has he found someone else?! What will he say?! how will he react?! Will he even recognise her?! 

She did not knew answer to any of these questions, she just knew, whenever she would be ready, she had to meet him. 

"Hey..." Nityam came from behind. Her colleague and a good friend he was. 

"Hii.." She replied.

"Whats up" Nityam asked to which she replied with a nothing. Her mood had gone all gloomy again, thinking about everything. But nothing interest her anymore. She bid good byes with him not wanting to talk, he looked sad, since he wanted to ask her out, but seeing her mood he left it for later. 

Dhriti had gone through multiple checkups, after coming here. She came to know that she had a weak womb, which was why, she had miscarriage. She asked doctor, if it was because of multiple intake of Birth control. Sure, she was a doctor, but not a gynecologist.

The doctor, to her relief, told it was not the problem. The miscarriage was totally natural.  She entered her apartment and straight went for a shower, after shower, she went to sleep without eating any dinner. It had been her regular schedule, since she came here. She had lost her weight, a lot. 

Her eyes welled up, when she again thought about Shivaay. She picked her phone and gazed at his photo, without blinking and she did not knew when she dozzed off....

Not knowing when will her restless soul find a home......

Swipe up for next chapter