Chapter 34

*UNEDITED*

Do vote

Its been a month since that Niddhi's arrival, and she was constantly trying to get his attention. He was so not interested in her. The girl was not leaving a chance to blackmail him, from telling him she had his photos, to the fact that she will tell her about how he view this marriage thing. but kept up with her only due to few reasons

First being she was the daughter of his mother's friend. Second being, she knows him all too well, she knew his fair share in affairs, including once with her. She knew what and how he thinks and works. She knew how the fuck he thinks about the marriage thing. And he was afraid, that one wrong move from him and she will spit it all out in front of Dhriti. Which was last thing he wanted. 

It was thanks to whoever superpower that Dhriti was not jealous or possessive type like he was or else, this Nidhi would've sure caused the drift in their relationship. She was sticking to him like glue. And as if that so called god did not want to listen to him, that Nidhi also came to know about his mixing of birth control pills in the breakfast of Dhriti. 

She saw him doing it. It was not like he was scared of the psychotic mind this Nidhi carries. But he knows that Dhriti was very sentimental, especially if it is about motherhood. He has seen the gleam in her eyes whenever anyone talked about children with her. He was just not ready to share her attention with someone else. Call him immature, but he did not liked the idea of child yet, maybe in future, he will...... but not now

He knew she will be heart broken if she came to know about his deeds. And what he was afraid of was the worst.......... she will leave her. 

It was almost an year of their marriage, at first she was sad, she knew they had intercourse, everyday. Not a single day was there when he did not satiated his desires for her, leaving the times of her days of course. But she still did not concieved, and he did not know how to tell her that he was not ready. He knew that she will be utterly disappointed, and he did not want that. 

With their marriage anniversary close, he was getting really busy. He wanted to take her on a date, on their one year anniversary, but before that they had to throw a big party too. 

"You sure you are comfortable, with that party." He asked her as they laid naked tangled in the sheets of their bed after their love making. His hands in her hair and her samll face on his hard chest.

"Ofcourse, Anything for you." She said sniggling ore into his warmth, as he smiled and wrapped more of his arms around her waist. 

"okay baby." He said, as  gave he a kiss on the crown of her head, as he hovered over he once again.

Dhriti groaned.

"I am tried." She whined, lightly pushing his chest. 

"That you are." He said. "Once more won't hurt." He asked, and before she knew it, he entered swiftly inside her and started thrusting like a mad beast he was. She turned into a moaning mess again.  One thing she came to know was that he had insatiable sexual desires. Not for one night he would let her sleep peacefully. She thought it was his passion or a night or two at first, but it never ended. he took her every night, like it was their first. Same madness, same love, same power.

Dhriti had also been thinking a lot about Nidhi, who never talked to her. She only had wished her morning or afternoon. She never initiated any conversation and whenever Dhriti participated in one she always withdrew hers.

Thinking all this Dhriti was walking straight toward the main hall when she collided with someone.

"Uh.... Sorry" Dhriti apologized after gaining her posture.