Chapter 15

Mrityunjay moved out of his car followed by his guards. Everyone looked at him as he started towards Dhriti's cabin. He made sure that he will meet Siya before leaving. He looked around and only got confused seeing so many guards in balck. Nowadays a lot of VIPs are coming to this hospital. He wonder Why?!

He was just a few steps away when he heard someone's voice from her cabin. He has seen guards in black all along the corridor but he thought that they must be in some VIP ward. He did not knew that they might be for someone who had come to meet dhriti.  Frowning he shot open Dhriti's cabin and asked for the file of Siya's test just to stop dead in his track.

His expressions mirrored that of Shivaay who was raging at different reasons. First being what the fuck he wants from his woman.

"What are you doing here....." Mrityunjay asked him. He was afraid that he knows about Dhriti and that he may harm her. Shivaay ignored him and turned to Dhriti. His eyes were blood shot. Jealousy was surging through his veins. He knew that Mrityunjay knew Dhriti since that must be the only reason he has asked for her help. But he never knew he will fucking show up like this.

"What is he doing here?" He asked her who only looked at him. She knew he was anticipating an answer but she was angry at him. Why will she answer him?!

"Get lost from here..... She has nothing to do with you...." Mrityunjay told him.

Shivaay turned his gaze back to Mrityunjay. Just how many man he has to kill for her. For an instance mrityunjay was afraid of the look in Shivaay's eyes but he composed himself back knowing his vulnerability is not good at a place like this. He was looking murderous.

"Who are you to tell me this...." Shivaay provoked him. He wanted Dhriti to deny the accusations his mind was holding. He will fucking kill him. Is he the person she was fooling around with?!

"What I am to her is none of your concern. But yes, your concern is to get out of here." Shivaay took furious steps towards him to beat shit out of him.

But he got stopped by his little angel. She looked at him with pleading eyes while holding his shoulder with one hand and with other his fist.

Dhriti knew that Shivaay Was well trained and he can beat Mrityunjay into pulp. No doubt Mrityunjay was also a trained officer but anyone can see the hulk like body of Shivaay was incomparable. That was what she was afraid of. And after his obsessive confession she knew what he was thinking.

"No please." She said looking at him.

"You care for him?" He asked furiously.

"N...no.... I... I don't like fight..." She answered. Hurt flashed through his eyes. He knew she was lying to save him. But still he just strode out of the cabin but not before giving a death glare to Mrityunjay.

When the door closed Dhriti silently went to the sofa and her legs gave up. She sat with a thud on the sofa and covering her face she started crying.

Mrityunjay came to her and sat beside her. He started asking her what happened and in answer she only cried. He thought that Shivaay had done something to her to Avenge him.

"I will kill that bastard." Fury surged in his veins.

"N..noo.." Dhriti answered in between her sobbings. She herself didn't knew why she was crying.

It took her time to calm down.

"What happened?!" Mrityunjay asked again concerned.

"N..nothing ..." She answered looking on her lap. "He did nothing to hurt me."

"He knows" he asked to which she nodded.

"I told him" she said.

"Have you lost your mind Dhriti." He growled standing from the sofa. "You don't know how dangerous he is."