Chapter 18

He was sitting in his office working, focused. Or one should say he looked focused.

His mind was only on his cute little minx. He has been loving the way she was clouding up his mind. From his side there will be no problem in their relationship or marriage, that he was sure about.

Everyone in his family liked her. He was so immersed in her thoughts that he forgot about his brother, his fucking deed. But he didn't want to think about that now. It was all over.

But he didn't knew that someone was planning differently for him.

****************

It's been five days since Siya had started to open up, begun to become bubbly back. She realised whatever happened was not her fault. Afterall she was beautiful it's not her fault.

She never thought herself as someone beautiful or highly. It was Dhriti herself who has embedded deep into her mind that she was beautiful and that was the reason that boy was not able to control himself.

She was not still sure about anything but for Dhriti she was in a great turmoil. Whenever she used to think about him,  her inner conscience taunted her for having the slightest liking for shivaay.

Although he was not the one behind all of this but she was sure that he is helping his brother to get out of all this. She did saw regrets in his eyes. But will thise regrets change anything ever.

The answer is no! A big NO!

The girl has lost her sanity for a time. And it was all because of his brother. She knew she is blaming the wrong person, but she can't help herself. She can't think of him now.

Apart from this..... She also thought of highly of him and his mother and father, their family was big celebrities and she can't cope up with them, she will never be able to adjust to the lime light and the taunts she will get after being in a relationship with him . While maybe shivaay was helping his brother from back, Shiv (Shivin's father) was helping him from the forefront.

Last week he came to the hospital and offered a big amount of money to her brother. Although his brother refused it calmly but inside he was burning with rage,....... Can their fucking money bring life to her dead dreams?!

No right! than why the hell they can't leave her alone....... Leave them alone.

Siya was too tired.... too tired to fight a useless fight with a useless person. She liked him and for his sake she rejected him. Never in million years she thought that he will do something this disgusting. Even dhriti eyed him with disgusted look how can he?!

" if you don't want to then don't take money.... 'cause your parents had and now they can't even touch a hair strand of my son. I am proud of my Shivaay that he made them sign the contract not to file a case against you."

This caught Dhriti's attention. She was baffled by the newly found information. He asked her for what reason she was ounishing him.... And then this..... This was beyond her...

" We won't file a complain against you sir. We hold no power against rich people like you.... I will return your money back. God will himself punish you so you can stop pestering us.... We just want to live peacefully now."

Shiv was totally shocked but composed himself. He very well knew about his power. He nodded his head in confirmation and turned to leave. He was just a step away when someone's word froze him at his place.

" Just once reflect on the thought what you would have done if you found out something like this happened to Siddhi Mr. Singhania."

Shiv turned around only to meet blood shot red eyes of this head-strong girl. He was aghast by the disgust her voice held. His head hung low seeing this much rage in her eyes.