Chapter 48

Please vote and comment guys.

UNEDITED

She was pregnant.

 She head a miscarriage. 

And he was not with her, even for a moment. He was not with her when she needed him the most. He was too numb to react when she left with a thud sound behind, closing of door. He was too numb to react when he heard the sound of wheels, knowing she was leaving. He went inside his bathroom, and fell down on floor. He cried his heart out, not knowing what to do further.

The only thing in his mind, 

she had a miscarriage. 

But will he let her go?!! No never. He quickly went to the closet, getting a random shirt and wearing it. His hair still wet and disheveled. He buttoned up his shirt with shaky hands. And the button were not even lined, his collar was half dangling. He picked up his car keys and something from the drawer and left. His hands still shaking, his head throbbing loud. He won't let her leave. 

He looked at the screen, he still have time. Parking his car in front of the airport he went inside, no one, stopped him, but were shocked to see him on this side of airport. He never came to this side the least. He always had a private way to his plane.

He looked around, his heart thudding loud, what if the flight left. No....

Ad then his eyes found the figure he was searching for......

He went to her and stood behind her.

"Good evening, Can i have a window seat." She asked sweetly. He can hear her.

" Dhriti."His voice came out as a whisper. Not aware of the attention, the handsome man was drawing he looked at her, like she was the only person on the airport full of people.

She looked at him, quite shocked. He was looking, pathetic, and still handsome as ever. Handsome enough to still draw the attention of everyone on the airport. He only looked at her, like she was a faraway dream, and will disappear the moment he will touch her.

"I... I am sorry." He said, as tears rolled down from his eyes. He knew people were watching but he was not embarassed in the least. Ï... I please come with me, P...pease don't leave." He said, crying hysterically.

She looked around.

"Go on girl, boys don't say sorry often." An elderly man shouted. She heard, but he did not. He on;ly wanted to hear her answer. 

Ï swear I will explain everything." 

Ïf not for her I am single handsome." Another voice caught her attention. She looked down, even at the moment, she felt jealous.

" A single reason, for me to stay Shivaay." She asked.

"I... I will explain everything. I will, just don't leave please. I... I won't be able to live. I really love you, I still do, I will always." He blabbered and got a hooting sound. The elders smiled.

She looked around.

Ï am getting late. I will miss the flight." His hopes shattered yet again. He shook his head.

" I... I will come with you... Or... or you just stay, give me a day, Dhriti, it is all I want, and if you still want you can leave." He said, making her sigh. " Please." He pleaded. 

"Mam, please be fast." The attendant said. Dhriti nodded.

"Fine. But just one day." she said in a stern voice. He kissed her cheek and thanked her. With a smile he took her luggage and left from there. They were sitting in the car and he was a lot calmer than before.  

"What now Shivaay." She asked frustrated he only smiled at her and locked his fingers with hers.

"You will know." He answered.

The car came to a halt. He took a hold of her hand, still on the car.

"Just know that I love you the most, and I will love you forever. No matter what you decide after this. "He said.

"What about Nitya then.." She said, with the slight hint of jealousy in her voice.

There are chances. He thought.

"SHe is my sister, believe me when I say, no one, can touch me, I am yours, only yours." He said and took her out of the car and the sight in front of her had her stunned. She looked at the building in front of her and tears welled in her eyes. The cheering and chirping spund was loud yet calming. She closed her eyes and tried to find the solace, she left the say her child left this world. And after so many years she found it. She oepened up her eyes again to find the same hoarding which said.....

"Radha Orphanage"