Chapter 19

Shivaay stood frozen at his place. He very well knew where it all was going. He knew why his father was here. He closed his eyes in utter frustration. When everything was settled..... the heck was the reason his father came here. He closed his eyes in utter frustration and opened them only to look at her with realisation.

" look dhri...." He started.

" I don't want to talk to you." She announced and was about to leave the cabin which was hers but was totally occupied by his scent when he grabbed her arm again roughly.

"Ahh...." a painful whimper left her mouth and instantly he left her. He looked at his hand which was covered with blood. His eyes widened in shock and concern. What the hell....

" How did this happened..." He asked her authoritivly with his eyebrows stitched together. She did not answered him just looked at the wall where he had just pinned her. His eyes followed her line of gaze and fell on the nail. Realisation hit him with the free package of regret.

His frown rested and he looked at her with regret. He held her other arm and dragged her to the sofa. She wiggled but one glare from him and she was quiet. He held her shoulder and made her sit down on the sofa. He grabbed the first aid which was on the nearby table and started treating it carefully. He then took both of her palm in his hand and kissed them making her eyes widened in shock.

He walked to put back the first aid when he heard her sweet voice.

" Why are you doing this to me." she asked. Helplessness visible in her voice. He turned around only to find her standing. Throwing the first aid at table he took her uninjured hand in his and scooted her closer. He freed  her hand but he did not let her go.

He put his hand on her waist and tilted his head to side to get better acess of her lips. Although the temptation to kiss her was hard to surpass but he still controlled it knowing very well her reluctance.

He was now so close that his hot breathes fanned her lips. His eyes danced rhythmically between her lips and eyes. Their lips inch apart. Her heart thudding wildly in her ears and so was his....

"Is it not clear?!" He whispered in his low dark voice given a jolt of current to her fragile heart. " I love you sweetheart"

" My love is not pure.... its full of lust" He husked lowly. "My love is not selfless, Its selfish baby. I can never let you go." He said. " I not only love you. I am obsessed with you. I need you like you need oxygen to breathe, love...." His confession were doing nothing good with her anxiety. She was now weak on her knees. Too weak to even stand.

" And I swear by your so called god, love" He said lifting his head and kissing the frozen Dhriti's crown. " I will stop at nothing to make you mine." He said. " infact you are mine."

he kissed her forehead and was about to leave when he heard her faint voice.

" I can never be yours" She whispered to herself but he heard it. Anger surged through his veins. She fucking loves getting on his nerves, does not she....

" You are fucking mine Dhriti" he growled making her flinch badly. She looked at him and averted her gaze seeing so much anger in his eyes.

" And I will love to embedd that in your little brain" He shouted lowly while pointing a finger on his temple. Why can't she understand, is it that hard to understand.......And with this said he left Dhriti and her agony. So nicely he diverted their topic.

Sure, she loves getting on his nerves.......

He was on his way out when he saw someone entering the hospital. He closed his eyes in utter irritation. Why the fuck is he here now.