Glimpse of My future works

this is a small glimpse of my upcoming works... Synopsis as well as the cover....

You might like it...

THEY will be all released soon........

-Yours Author

.

Mirdul Adhyam Rajput, the most handsome and eligible bachelor. He had everything a big family, flourishing business but love....... a big no no... But there were reasons..... What were they..... His life was dark, darker than the night and black....

Once an admirer of rainbow was now a fanatic of black....... Because his light was taken away from him.... and now he is too blind to see anything........

Nitya Vashistha, a sweet bubbly and beautiful girl, full of life. Live gave her too much pain, but admist the mirage of pain, she found her own light, and ignited the world of people close to her. There were people she helped, people who helped her, but one and only person she loved more than anything was only one.....

Her mentally retard brother... Sarthak Vashistha. her only family.... even though not by blood...

What happens when she is asked to choose between her brother and her childhood sweetheart. What happens when she chooses her brother over the world in a second....

What happens when HE finds out about her choices.......

This is not only story of fighting lovers, but a story of the girl who went to extremes for the safety of her brother.....

See what a girl who loves her family can do for them...... When the fragile in her become the darkest, and she is ready to swallow up those who will try to hurt him. Because for her, family is made by heart not by blood......................

Yours series book 3