HER FANATIC

Please please please read

do like share and comment please.....

Here is the prologue...........

" Are you denying me now" He asked her standing way too close for her liking.

"M...Move" She uttered in her stuttering voice, not liking his closeness at all. Heartless monster.

"You are also ignoring me now" He amused, clearly liking her discomfort.

"I.. i am not.." She answered irritated by his continous questions.

"Aren't you a sweet little thing." He said, remembering her sweet talk with that colleague of hers. How much he wanted to rip his head apart.

"I... I am not a ...t..thing." She answered back, offended.

"You sure are not kitty." He said

"I... I should be get going." And before letting him retort to her request she leaned out beneath his hands on either side of her face. Merits of short height.

He chuckled at her innocent behaviour, but let her go.

"You are so gonna death of me." He said to himself looking at the way she just ran out of. Someone would have died of a heart-attack if have seen him this way. He was never like this. The girl rotated him to a full three sixty degrees.

"run wherever to you want baby. Your destiny is always me." He said, determination shining in his eyes.

Grace was a hardworking orphan, not an orphan since birth though. Her father and mother died due to a horrific event of her life. She was left alone aith her nephew in this evil world. But she fought.....

Theodore Alexander, the name spoke the dominance of the person..... He was whatever a man wished for and a woman wanted. His father retired, giving him the opportunity to be the CEO. Due to misunderstanding he hated her.... But what happens when the misunderstanding clears, and made he want her like he had wanted no one else ...... Ever....

Just an overview....... Thankyou........