Chapter 13

Shivaay had came to hospital in search of Dhriti. He wanted to confess his love to her as soon as possible. He can't loose her at any cost.

" I wanted to meet Dr. Dhriti Singh" he asked politely to the receptionist. He was in a very good mood right now. But the fool girl took it as a signal. putting her balled fist under her chin she seductively asked...

" Why am I not enough" she winked at him. He rubbed his palm at his face. Can't they see the fucking smile on his face...Always ready to ruin his lighten up mood. And This fucking girl spoilt his mood.

" What's your name?" he asked calmly. Her eyes lit up.

"Latika" she replied a second later. Shivaay took out his phone from his pocket and dialled someones's number. The girl frowned but didn't said something.

" Yes Mr Singhal, There is a receptionist in your hospital named Latika..... I want her thrown out of the hospital...." He told making the girl stood up in shock. what has she done.....

" I....I..am sorry sir." She tried on the verge of crying. He ignored her plead and went from there after eating a girl's whole career leaving her to cry and reflect on her actions.

Shivaay can't help but compare how different Dhriti was from them. She was sweet, lovely and above all she don't lure richee richs. He had seen how she stood in a corner at the party so no one will see her. She don't like talking too much with those kind of people. But he had seen that she was much more comfortable with him.

That kind of soothed his inside. Although he will make it clear who the hell was that physio to her. He fucking invited her to his house. Fucker...

He will give her every chance to speak. She is his queen afterall. And it is always the queen only who can order her king around.....No one else.........Nothing else.

He saw the same boy who Dhriti tutored sitting on the bench. He went to the boy and sat next to him.

" Do you know where is my Dhriti, boy?' He questioned the boy who looked up at him and smiled.

" your Dhriti?" the boy asked.

" yes mine..." he answered possesively.

" She is not yours." He told him making his eyes darkened. The boy scoot away from him seeing the change in his demeanor. She is his....Only fucking his....

" Answer as much as asked..." He told him and the boy only nodded. Shivaay kept his cool. He didnot wanted to scare the boy as he had seen the admiration Dhriti holds for him. He would have taught him a lesson if not for his Dhriti.

" she went out.....ummm....Someone came here to take her......" He answered.

" Who?" He asked instantly as possesion roared through his veins.

" uhh... I don't know but he was handsome." His eyes darkened. She was out that too with a man. His woman needs a lesson to be taught. He got up from there and went straight to her cabin burning in pure rage. He will fucking kill the man who will touch her. He did not mind if she had boyfriends in past but now she was his......only his.............

Although he had told his mind that he didnot mind her past but still he wanted to be her first in everything. He was crazily obsessed with her and he can't even imagine another men's hand on her let alone...... He took a deep breath to calm himself.

It was already an hour and she was not back. But then he heard the familiar footstep making his heart jump.

He saw how her smile fell when she saw him standing there.Why the hell she was smiling?!