Chapter 7

His heart was thudding against his chest. He knew he was taking more than a liking with this girl. He knew she was not like those who he had met in his life. He knew she was different. She was reliable, determined, honest and moreover she don't advance for him.

But it was not good. Atleast for him. He knew he can't love. How can he?! He has seen how in front of him girls are these days. Those are not the typical cultural one. They only want money, and a good looking handsome man who they can call hers.

Not gonna happen.

Not in this life. He was adamant over the fact that he can't love and he won't. He never will..... No matter how his heart was feeling, no matter how much he was craving for her touch.

It's not like he don't believe in love. He did. His own mother and father are set examples of love......but he knew something deeper. He knew his parents doesn't married out of love theirselves. They married so that their power can be doubled.

Although they did fell in love afterwards but it was of no use. His father himself was a Playboy in his young times.

He wanted to do the same.

He wanted to enjoy his bachelor single life. He did not wanted to be bounded by others. Not in relationships.

He felt nothing but a relationship with a woman only a burden.

He did felt that way with his family too but it was the burden he wanted willingly in his life.

He will marry someone who is compatible enough for him.

He knew Dhriti came from a middle class family. And she is not even very beautiful...... She was nothing compared to the girl's he had seen. The girls who had thrown themselves on him. The girls who wanted just one night with him. whores.

But he can't compare her with them. She was not like them. Never will she become like them. He didn't knew her but still he had this much in his mind.

She even did not saw him with that seducing eyes. She just saw him as a worrying man for his family.

'nothin else.'

He was lost in his inner turmoil when a young man arrived. He was almost Dhriti's age and kind of handsome.

"Heyyyy Yash....." That slut who tried to pounce on him was now trying with this young man. He did not felt envious because he knew that she was trying with him because she was not successful with him, himself.

The man gave her a glare and got back to his work. He was checking his mom.

" What are you doing" she asked in childish voice trying to act cute.

" Listen miss I am here for work not to report to you, so you can leave." He told her with all due respect but the disgust in his voice didn't go unnoticed by Shivaay and that girl. He did not even tried to hide it.

Shivaay had a hunch that this man was committed that was why he did not give any attention to that slut.......

She embarassed ran out of there. Just when she was about to open the door, the door shot open showing Dhriti there. She frowned seeing how red this girl was looking.

She looked over to Shivaay who stood up because of her presence. But he won't accept it ever.

It was a mere infatuation for him.

She gave a once over to Dhriti and ran out of there. She followed her with her gaze until she disappeared from her sight.

She shot her eyes at Yash asking him what happened...... who rolled his eyes at her for the over dramatic behaviour of the girl. There voiceless conversation didn't get unnoticed by Shivaay