Chapter 10 {re- written}

The part is re written and the scene is completely different now....

She was driving. She was still shocked about what  Mrityunjay had told her. Mrityunjay was like her own brother. She has always believed him. But this time she didn't knew what to do. Her mind was blank......

Flashback...............

"Why?! What happened?!" She asked him.

It was night time ........

Mrityunjay was in his car coming back from his office. He had a load of work in his office.  His eyes were set on the blank road when he saw a fragile figure lying on the road lifeless. Abruptly, he stopped the jeep and jumped out. His gaze dead fix on the girl in front of him. Moving closer he inspected her surrounding only to find no one there. Just patches of blood on her trouser, hidden by her upper (kurti).

His subordinate followed.

The upper seemed to ridden up as he could see the blood on her. He quickly removed his shirt and hid her with his. 

Suddenly the figure started shaking. He bent down taking her small face in his hands. And oh god! the girl really was beautiful. He was well aware that the girl was raped and he felt sympathy towards the girl. 

"Hey... sis.. hey" He shook her lightly and pat her soft cheeks.

"Hey girl get up sweety." He cooed. Siya opened her eyes slightly and looked at the man with her hooded gaze.

"Who did this.." She heard the man saying but was about to loose the conciousess again. He patted her cheek yet again, this time quite roughly.

"Who did this yess... tell me sweety.." He asked again.

"Shiv... Shivin Singhania...." And the name was enough to make him see red.

He drove off to where Shivin lived. He was well aware where that bastard must be. The girl was on his side while her head rested on her  the glass of his car. 

stopping the car he went out and rang the bell more times then needed. Shivin was the person who always got on his nerves ever since he transferred here. The reason, he was involved in many notorious acts than he can count on his fingers. 

But none of them was as horrendous as this one. He might have said that he hated him, but Shivin never disrespected someone to this extent. He wondered if he judged him wrong.

On shaky legs the man with red eyes opened the door and just like that, the man punched him a few times before dragging him with his collar his jeep. Shivin tried to fight but he was too drunk to even move a limb. Surely, he was much more well built than Mrityunjay but right now he was nothing less than a moving dead body.

Mrityunjay took him to the jeep..... 

as soon as he was thrown the jeep he was welcomed by the graceful scent he was well aware of. He hurriedly looked around to see the source. And just like that, he found the girl in the question.

His brow furrowed seeing her disheveled state but he was too drunk to even see what was the cause.

Too drunk to realise what he had done....

Mrityunjay took him to the police station and threw him in the cell as Shivin shouted to let him go and see his siya..... Mrityunjay was confused but too angry to look over the fact tat why was Shivin behaving like that.....