Chapter 21

Her car creased to stop when she met her destiny. She parked it in his company's parking lot which was hard due to the number of cars there.

She noticed a very expensive one which was far away from others. It was looking very very expensive. Something she can't afford in this life atleast.

She earns a lot but the problem is she do a lot charity work.... So all her income is spent there. But she is satisfied with it. She can even use public transport if it means helping someone.

Thinking all this she entered in the big building. Everything screaming class and expenses. She was admiring the reception when the receptionist asked her.

"What's wrong mam...." She asked politely, ofcourse the way she was trained.

"I.... Umm ..... Where... Where can I find Mr. Shivaay Singhania." She asked hesitantly.

"Mr. Singhania" receptionist asked raising her brows. "As in.... The CEO...."

"Yess..." She replied.

"Uh.... Do you have an appointment." She asked.

"Umm .. No... He call...called me here." She answered.

"Ohhh...." She said as of she understood something. " So, you are one of his women." Her tongue slipped. That girl may not show but she was jealous of her. She knew about her boss's nature but never he had ever called a girl to meet him. But she didn't knew the importance of Dhriti in Shivaay's life.

"Wh...what do you mean...." She said. The girl looked innocent were the first thoughts of that jealous whore. She had always fantasied herself with his boss. His newly found interest was doing things to her.

So she decided to pull more of her leg.

"I mean... You are not the first woman invited here. He changes girls as shirts you know." She lied unbothered.

A wave of melancholy hit Dhriti.

And he says he loves her.....

She did not liked it, but she didn't showed it to her.

"Answer as much as asked to..." She sounded stern. She maybe was naive and innocent but hell, she will never let anyone walk over her.

"Lemme ask." She called and asked that someone was here to meet boss. After a minute or few she nodded and put the phone down. She looked quite shocked.

" That's the lift. The liftman will guide you further." She said in her usual professional tone. Dhriti murmured a thankyou and followed the direction. The lift was his personal.

The reason for receptionist's shock. Shivaay never let anyone use his personal lift.

She must really be someone important. She thought. Now she was scared, what if Dhriti complaint about her. She will be doomed.

Dhriti was standing in the lift numb. She didn't knew how to react. Her mind was in chaos.

On the other hand, Shivaay never thought that Dhriti's presence in his building will bring this much difference in his emotions. He was fucking ecstatic. God!!

She was here. He knew his methods are quite inappropriate, but he knew she will never say yes to him if he would have approached her directly and he would be damned if he will let her slip from his damn hands.

And there she entered like she have the authority over his cabin. Not like she don't have. She is his queen and whatever is his is hers too. His heart did a happy dance at her such a modest amd beautiful dress.

She looked fucking angel in it.....

He don't know for how fucking long he will be able to keep his hands to himself.
Let's see whatever it is.....