Chapter 36

UNEDITED

PLEASE VOTE ......

The chirpping sound of birds from the trees broke her dreamless slumber. She whimpered feeling the immense pain in her head.

She looked everywhere around her to find her husband but didn't found him. He didn't came back last night. She had cried herself to sleep last night. Somewhere, she knew that her husband was manipulative. But she will never accept that. She knew he had made her go on a regret trip, even when she was not the one at fault.

But she didn't care....

She can't see her love full of colour and rainbows drifting apart. She was determined to clear things with him. He may, or may not be angry with her but she knew she can't be angry with him for more than an hour.

She hurriedly went to washroom and did her business. Coming out, cladded in a simole white kurti and jeans she went out.

She started her hunt of searching her husband. She looked everywhere, searched every place but couldn't find him. It looked like he vanished in thin air.

Moreover, today was their anniversary. Today they completed one year of togetherness.

She was happy and wanted to congratulate him too. But he was nowhere to be found. With a sad face she went for breakfast.

Everyone was present there, except for him. There was one more person who was not present there but she could care less about her.

After settling down on the table everyone started eating without waiting for Shivaay. They were acting like he was not there.

"Ummm... Ma..." She said looking toward his mother.

"Yes child..." She asked with a smile. N

"Ummm... Where is he... You know.... I mean..." She asked and Gayatri's smile fell but Dhriti's smile remained intact. She was angry at her son to leave his wife on there anniversary day. 

They didn't wanted to talk about him.

"Actually, child, he had an important meeting in America, so he had to leave early. I am really sorry beta...." She told with guilt written on her face. Dhriti's smile wavered, bit she didn't showed the hurt he had caused her.

"Anyways happy anniversary child. I bless your pair a happy life." She said and on a que everyone congratulated her.

She didn't let her smile slip out of her face and kept thanking them.

As soon as she left the hall her smile fell and tears blurred her vision. She didn't knew why..... But she felt their relationship drifting apart.

********

Shivaay was sitting on the plane with the leech at his side. Don't know why his mother asked this whore to be dropped off.

Only if he was capable enough he would've actually dropped  her out of this plane.

"Talk to me, Shivaay." She whined. "I am getting bored." She said softly.

"Should I perform for you then." He retorted back.

He was already on the peak point of his anger. It won't take him a minute to snap her bloody neck. He was very angry at his love. She was blaming him. Didn't know whether she realised or not, but she was calling him a used material.

He hated it.

His Dhriti never ever told him something like this. She has never talked with him as she did last night. That was the reason he left early in the morning for America. He was going to leave anyways, but at night after celebrating their anniversary. But her words and her claims made him leave before the time.

He didn't knew whether it was because of her outburst or his own self he had left. He didn't knew how he would explain to her. He knew he was the one at the fault here.

And like God wanted to punish him. He had to give this leech of a person a lift in his private jet to America. She wanted to return to her mother.

As much as he was angry at her, he was hurt too.... He didn't wanted to disappoint her by saying those words or by leaving at the exact day of their marriage anniversary.

But he had to.....

He wanted her to regret what she said. He can always make up for his deeds and for his action when he will return back from US.
Right now he just wanted this leech to get the fuck away from him.

"If you by any chance, want to live, stay the fuck away from me. Or else I won't take time killing you." He snapped at Nidhi who shuddered in fear.

She knew her plan was successful for causing a drift in their perfect relationship. But she wanted to console him. To tell him she was for him. But he was behaving as if, as if she was not even present.

Shivaay went inside his private room and locked his door to avoid any fuss. He didn't wanted to talk to anyone.

Don't know why.....

But there was a fear gnawing in his guts, that he didn't took the right decision.

That he must not have left her alone.

I want to finish this book as soon as possible....

Hahaha....

That is why no more slow updates.