Chapter 20

"Sir everything is ready as you wanted to....." A guy said to the hunk sitting on the chair like a king. His legs folded as he smirked. His face was hidden in the darkness. The only light coming in the posh room was of the lamp on the side table.

The guy smirked and leaned forward so that, now the light was highlighting his beautiful features.

Shivaay had been away for an important meeting in United States, he wanted his desires for that certain fairy to calm down but it didn't helped.
He was still desiring her like there will be no tommorow if he let her go.

Be tried and tried..... But all his plans to shift the girl in the back of his mind were gone into drain.
He loved her yes....
He did

And he was damn sure about it now. But the problem didn't lied here. The problem was she was not ready to accept him. And that was something he resents from the core of his heart.

Man like him are never rejected. Not even once. He was never the ine to run after girls.... It were them .....
They used to run after him. But still he was trying his best so that he will get her.

He was running after her. He was begging her. He never ever in his fucking life thought he will do these things.

Never in his life he fucking thought, He will try to snatch a girl's attention.

He smirked at his plan.

From his sources he came to know that Dhriti's almost all cousins are directly or indirectly part of his company.

And this is the opportunity he will never fucking waste. Why would he even..... This is once in lifetime opportunity. He knew Dhriti will take a lot time to understand and reciprocate his feelings, but he was not this patient of a man. His patience was always this close to snapping. But with her, he tried, he fucking tried to be patient. But seems like it didn't worked.

And now he knew exactly what to do.....

Somewhere in his heart he knew that what he was doing was wrong....

She might hate him after this.... But he don't got a choice.

He was afraid as hell. The great Shivaay Singhania was fearing.... He feared she might get away from him the first chance she got....

********

Dhriti was sleeping soundly after days. She was having a week off. She would've fainted if not got this week off.

The hard worker she was.... She never got tired of her job, but her job definitely got tired of her. She was being compassionate about others health.... But about her own health, she was never.....

The only thing she ever saw was how to help others, no matter if it mean snatching her own peace.

Her phone started ringing making her whimper in her deep slumber.

Eyes closed, she forwarded her hand to search for her phone on the night stand. Her phone was ringing constantly.

After a search she found out her phone and without even bothering to see the name she attended the call.

"H...hello." her voice came out hoarse due to morning effect.

She listened to the other side for a minute and her eyes snapped open.

"What" she snapped all of sudden.

She ended the call and got up hurriedly to go out and check on her sister.

She saw Shubhi sitting on the sofa with both of her elbows on her knees and her head in her hand.

She went to console her. Shubhi was stopping her tears from flowing. She don't want them to be out. Afterall she has lost her job....

She sat beside her and placed her jand on her shoulder but Shubhi didn't react.

"It will be alright dear." She cooed her sister.

"It won't" she whined. She knew it won't. Shubhi was a very punctual person. Infact she won the most obedient employee's award last year. But look now.

She don't even know what she did that she was fired all of a sudden.

But it was no surprise for Dhriti. The more of a surprise was that all of her siblings who have been working in that company have lost there jobs. How come?!

It looked so sudden and of course it was sudden.....

Dhriti consoled the now crying Shubhi.... She can't do anything anymore other than this ...... Or can she?!

Well.....

She was about to think something when she heard her phone vibrating.
She picked it up and saw a text from someone unknown.....

'If you wanna have your siblings employed again then come to meet me.....' the text said....

Dhriti frowned. What an actual hell..

'and you are .....'

She texted back suppressing her annoyance.

'your love baby....'

And she knew who he was.....

Shivaay..... She sighed, he won't change; right?

Just when she was starting to try to reciprocate his feelings, he again has to do this. This was what he always did. Just when she starts to think differently for him, he will do something which will make them get back to square one again.

Isn't it what we call digging your own grave...

Sighing heavily she asked him where to.... She wanted to meet him. She knew he was the owner of the company her almost all siblings worked for. And she can't take the risk of their future for only meeting him.

Only if she knew..... This meeting was much much more than a meeting.

She got ready in her attires.

She got out of her apartment and told Shubhi not to worry about the job

She got out of her apartment and told Shubhi not to worry about the job. Shubhi was a lot calmer now, afterall this was not the end of her career... Is it....

She told Dhriti with determination that she may find a new job. Her qualification are lot better than anything and anyone of course. They were much better than anyone.

Dhriti had a wave of happiness carried through her heart when she saw the light of determination shining inside her sister's eyes.

Although Dhriti told her she was going somewhere, she still did not told her she was going to meet him.

She went out of her apartment and straight to her car. Roaring her engine she started toward his office.

She herself did not knew what was waiting for her. Maybe her decision for saving her sibling's career may ruin her own....

She didn't knew what was waiting for her.....

She didn't knew what he had plan for her and more for them.......

So guyss
The chapter
I know quite short but can't do in it since my exams are coming...

Do comment

Thankyou