Chapter 30

UNEDITED

VOTE PLEASE..........

And sorry for late update.......

You must be thinking why was I so late....

So let me tell you guys, I am writing "forever yours" along side this one. And one more story actually....... But they are in draft and will be released after this one..

Do read that story too guys.

I also wanted to know which story you want me to release first.... cause two alongside will be a trouble...

Forever yours.... Shivin and Siya's story...

Or her fanatic.... It's a totally different story....

both will be a once in a while update, also there will be slow updates but I will definately complete this story....

Birds were chirping in their melodic voice, and the sun peeked through the curtains if their room.

Dhriti stretched her arms and got up from the bed. She had been exhausted extremely yesterday. She jumped out of the blanket and went outside the room all the while yawning. She was about to rotate the knob when she heard growl of Shivaay, her husband. And then a loud thud. He broke the phone.

She went out and stood behind the raging bull who was busy glaring at the phone. She folded her arms around her chest and waited for him to turn around.

As soon as Shivaay turned around, his  eyes went wide. Maybe in fear, or in shock, she can't decipher.

Form when was she standing here?! Did she heard anything?!

These were the questions looming in his mind. He was not afraid of anything or anyone, but he feared that she will leave him after knowing about that childish arrangement. Maybe she will not, but he didn't want to take the risk. Not when he finally have her all for himself. He knew the depth of her pure heart and he won't let her slip through his clutches.

"umm.... Good morning, Love..." He greeted. She frowned, he was sounding..... nervous.

"Good morning." She answered, and then the question he was dreading. "Who were you talking to?!" He looked at her for a second and then gave her a cheeky smile. He came near her and pulled her by her waist, flushing her to him. She put her hand on his toned chest instinctively. He rubbed his nose on hers. Her cheeks redenned.

"No one important." He said dismissively and gave her a quick peck. "Its our quality time yeah!!!" He asked and gave her another peck. She scrunched her nose and leaned away from him. "I just woke up..." She said and tried pushing him only to be flushed more to his body. Her eyes went wide and she looked around. Finding no one there she sighed in relief. And then glared at him playfully.

"Lets go." He said and suddenly she was in his arms as he lifted his bride in bridal style.

"What are you doing." She whisper yelled at him. Some of their guest were still here. They did not left because they came from foreign.

"And you think I care baby." He kissed her forehead and kicked open the door of his room. And he successfully diverted the topic. He went the the sofa and carefully dropped her over it and himself sat on the  table in the front. He looked at her lovingly, madness looming in his eyes. But she was too lost to even see that. 

"Oh god! Just lemme wash..." She asked and pushed him lightly. He rolled his eyes and let her go, not before pecking her again. Dhriti hurried to bathroom and got a shower. She was smiling like a fool. 

After getting a shower and getting ready, she went down, after ordering him to take a shower and come down. Today, she will be making something to eat for them all. Shivaay did not beleived in these kind of rituals, he don't beleive in marriage stuff even, but he was not going to tell her now, was he?! But he was definately dying to have something made by his love.

Dhriti greeted Gayatri and Shiv, who gave her a warm smile. They knew the changes, Dhriti's presence had brought in their spoiled son's life. Although they were still suffering from Shivin being away from them, but they just hoped their children find happiness of their own.

She directly went to kitchen and started collecting stuff to make breakfast. After an hours she prepared a heavy breakfast for them, since it was her first day. She became acquainted with the maids, who were in awe seeing their new owner, so down to earth. Shivaay was also ready in his business attires. 

"Such delicious food." Siddhi told Dhriti, making her blush. "Thankyou." She replied meekly. Everyone told her that the food was delicious except for her rude husband.

"I will be coming in a minute." He said and went to his studies to take his files after straightning his coat. Dhriti smiled and went to put the utensile, with Siddhi and Gayatri following them.

"Don't worry, Bhabs, I assure you my brother loved your food." Siddhi told Dhriti, seeing the disappointed looks on her face. Dhriti nodded. After a while she decided to went back to her room and then she will leave.

She was walking toward her room with her head hung low, when a hand came from a door and pulled her n. Dhriti gasped and before she could react, he crashed his lips on hers. He started kissing her on a violent pace. He angled her face for a better acess and then slid his tongue inside her mouth. She returned his kiss, but at a slow pace, she was not very used to his his dominance, his power over her. 

He detached his lips from hers with a smooch sound and a peck thereafter. 

"Did I told you.... Your food was as sweet as you are..." He told her in between his ragged breathing making her cheek flare red. Shivaay smiled, watching her this shy. He loved her being shy, so fucking innocent. He loved her so fucking much. She don't know the things he had did to get her. The things he will never be able to forget.... But she don't have to know.... 

Dhriti smiled, making his heart skip a beat. She looked at him and it was enough to loose the last sense of temper he had. He took her lower lips between his teeth and pulled her forward through it, her eyes widened in shock. He sucked on her lower lip and then slid his tongue on the seam of her lips, sensually, making her eyes get closed. 

After an eternity long he let her go. She breath hardly and glared at him. He was killing her breath. He smiled and put his forehead on hers. They both were breathing heavily as of done some vigorous excercise. She was an enchantress, and he was hopelessly enchanted by her.

"Listen, baby..." He started saying, "I don't want to force you..." He continued. "But I don't know how long I'll be able to stop myself...." She looked at him only to find his eyes dark in lust. "From pouncing over you." Her whole face was red due to his unfiltered words. It was clear he was trying to give her an upper hand in the relationship, but she knew she had his needs too, which he need to fulfill, and as his wife its her duty too. She was ready, but she was very shy and conscious about her body. 

"I... I am ready..." She stuttered. "B... But.." She didn't knew what to say, as all the words died in her throat....

"Then get ready...." He said in his deep dominating voice....

"We are leaving for honeymoon."

The book is not completed, not by a long shot

But I will try to finish it as soon as possible, so I can publish other stories too....

I will leave a note of prologue of Her fanatic as well as Forever yours...... so you guys can decide which story to be released first.......