Chapter 40

Unedited.....

Please vote

She was lying on the hospital bed with Siddhi sitting on the chair beside her. She jd not said a single word since she had gotten up. No one need to tell her that she had a miscarriage. She knew it. She can feel the emptiness.

She asked Siddhi to make her sit. Siddhi helped her up.

"I... I am sorry... If I would've come quite earlier maybe...." Siddhi broke out. She had a heart of gold.

"It's not your fault. It was our fate." Dhriti said with a sad smile trying to console Siddhi who was crying vigorously.

The doctor entered the cabin and Siddhi got up from the side. She stood a few steps back as The doctor hazed at Dhriti with nothing but sympathy.

"I am sorry for your loss..." The doctor said.

Dhriti nodded her head wanting her to continue.

"I.... I am sorry to tell you that.... That you can't get pregnant again." Dhriti froze. "Your uterus is very weak, that was the reason for yours miscarriage. And I don't think it will be able to take another jolt." A tear escaped her eyes.

"Also, chances of your pregnancy are low, only ten to twenty percent. And your this pregnancy was very risky, you would've to have a abortion if not for the miscarriage." She told her.

Dhriti broke out and Siddhi instantly supported her. Murmuring a sorry, doctor left the girl's to cry in agony. She had not had important tests waiting for her husband. She could've died.

And the time she needed him the most, he was not with her. Not there to support her in the worst timing.

He had satisfied his lust whenever he wanted to. She never even raised her voice on him. She didn't stopped him even when she wants not ready to have him. Even when she was not ready to have sex. And this js what she got in return

Her sobs calmed down and a new determination shined in her eyes.

"Siddhi...." She said making Siddhi nod at her. "This might be the last favour I am asking from you." Her voice was monotonous.

"D..don't say like that Dhriti." She said but her words had no affect on her now stone heart.

"Help me leave from here."

***********

He was coming back to India today. It has been a week since that meeting. He wanted to share the good news with his whole family.

Especially his lucky charm. He can't wait to meet her. Cuntless night he had without her. He wanted to sunk in her warmth and bury himself deep within her. He was missing her like hell. He kissed how he will hug her tight, as if she will vanish if he let her go, while sleeping

He boarded the plain and took out the velvet box from his underpocket of the coat.

He opened it and a beautiful het simole shimmering bracelet came into the view.

He had bought it for her ......

This was one of the most expensive stone in the world. He knew she must be very angry at him and he knew she will not waver from any ornament as much as she would from heartfelt apologies.

So he bought this as an apology to her. When he entered the diamond shop, and his eyes fell on this flawless piece, the only person who he could think of was his flawless wife. The love of his life.

He was excited to meet her. Their last encounter was not pleasant but he had learnt from his mistakes. He will never ever say anything to her. Her every single word every aquisition was right by the way.

********

Dhriti was sitting on the chair writing something from one hand while wiping her eyes from the other. Her sobs louder than usual. A few drops trailed down and dropped on the paper, leaving the mark of her agony.

She will come,

She will come back, but maybe, just maybe it will be too late, for both of them. That was why she was crying. She don't blame him for what had happened, but she can't handle this, knowing he won't feel the pain of their child's death when he never even wanted it.

So, she decided to ran away. Foolish desicion, she knew..... But that was all that came to her mind right now.

She packed her bags and touched everything. Every corner of the room, had their memories. Even the air had their scent. A crack sob left her lips as she caressed her marriage framed photo. He looked so happy. He had forced her to keep it on the night stand. He wanted, his face to be the first thing she sees in the morning

She cried and cried and cried until the door opened.

"Ready..." Siddhi asked, feeling like she will break down herself any minute. She wiped her cheeks furiously and nodded her head. 

They both left to the airport. Siddhi had booked her a flight, to Shimla.

"You don't have to leave...... you know." Siddhi aid as soon as the flight departure was announced. Dhriti shook her head. "I... I have to.." She herself did not knew why.... but the death of her foetus has caused a severe damage to her soul. Siddhi could understand. Giving a last hug to Siddhi, she went inside the flight and settled on the seat. She started crying loudly, ignoring the questioning gaze, people threw her way.

She left him...

She left the person who had made her his first priority..4

The person who loved her endlessly.

The person, who she loved endlessly...

She left him behind...

But with a promise to come back.........

The end

Thankyou for reading

Kidding kidding.........

the next chapter will be soon.... Hehehe

Until next time