Chapter 45

Unedited

Please vote.....

And please read

please show your support for HER FANATIC, that is available now on wattpad, guys

Love you sweetpeas and thankyou....

A bone crushing hug was what greeted her. Siddhi was overwhelmed to see her beautiful sister, long lost best friend back. Her eyes teared up on the flash backs of her agony. But she pushed it back. Dhriti was clearly not at fault. She wanted time, she wanted to gather back herself first, so that she can provide love to others. And Siddhi thought, the time she gave her was more than enough.

Dhriti smiled sadly at her. The hall had gone all silent since, it was time when everyone were not present in the mansion. A loud thud cause them to come out of their eye to eye conversation. Dhriti flinched.

"Its Brother, Don't mind him, come down and sit here." She dragged her to the sofa. Siddhi sat down along with Dhriti.

"How were you all this time?" Siddhi asked concerned.

"I... I was fine...." She said even though none of it was truth. She missed him. She missed her family. She missed her sweet mother In law and father in law.

She was so alone when she needed him the. Most.

"It's okay dhriti none of it was your mistake. You did it right." Siddhi tried to make her understand.

"B...but" Dhriti was about to speak when a sound boomed in the hallway.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Shouted Gayatri. She was raging mad to see Dhriti here. Dhriti and Siddhi immediately stood up. Shiv also entered the hall followed by Shivin. Shivaay was still not out, as the rooms were sound proof.

"I... I" Dhriti tried speaking but was cut by Shiv's calm yet enraging voice.

"After giving lifelong pain to my son, you think you can come back and pretend like nothing happened"

"He loved you. He never even loved us that much, and that's how you repented you cheater." Gayatri said not able to contain her emotions, not knowing the truth. She always thought that it was Dhriti's mistake to leave shivaay for a petty fight.

She had seen her son crying, wailing for this girl for four long years. She had seen him having nightmares of her. She had seen him drowning in alcohol just because of her.

She was the reason he was what he was now. Cold, heartless and ever so more cruel.

"I didn't cheat...." Dhriti's eyes leaked with tears as they fell down without any restriction.

"Shut up will you?! You are a cheater, you left him when he needed you, you left him when he needed you. Were you with him when he got in accident because of you...." Shouted Gaytri...

Shivaay had gone mad when he came to know about Dhriti's departure. He had driven rashly from one airport to another, to all the railway stations, causing a severe accident. He got saved with injuries and a coma for 8 days.

When he got up, he was..... Lost.

He looked like he had lost the reason for living this life.

Dhriti gasped.

It's all your fault dhriti. She reminded herself

"It was your fault you left him you cheat. It's your fault."

It's your fault. It's your fault.. it's your fault... She kept repeating in mind.

"It's your fault my son is like this now." Gayatri repeated making Dhriti overwhelm with emotions.

She kept repeating that it's her fault and not to say something. Her ears started ringing and our mind went numb

She can see everyone shouting at her. Even her own family. She was hallucinating.

It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.

"It was not my fault." She shouted at the top of her lungs. "It was not."

Saying this she ran upstairs and in the room she used to live. She closed the door behind her and slid down crying hysterically.

Her knees pressed in her stomach and her sobs loud enough. She cried her heart out.

No matter how much she tried to convince herself that she deserves this hatred. She deserves his indifference. She deserves this all. But deep down she knew. She was not at the fault. No one was.

It was completely natural. It was a risky pregnancy and no one could do anything in that. She just wanted a chance. She just wanted some time, some rest from the drastic changes in her life

But her love for him never once wavered. Still they think that she was at fault.

Another sob left her lips.

After half an hour she finally stopped crying and her sobs turned into muffled whimpers, as she rubbed her eyes clean.

Ever so slowly she raised her head and saw a figure standing right in front of her with hands folded on chest and hips resting on the table.

Her eyes widened in recognition.

"Shivaay" the whisper left her mouth without her knowing it

Sorry for such a long time guys. I lost someone special to me....

Please vote

And do support her fanatic..... Love you so much.