Chapter 31

VOTE PLEASE......

Paris is a beautiful city.

Clad in a sundress, she came out of his private plane. No matter how many times she told him not to waste money, they can take a simple business class, for his comfort ofcourse..... But he was adamant to use his property.

She knew they were here, but it was a pity, she won't be able to explore the city. She knew the reasons he had practically dragged her here. He wanted her all to himself, when he takes her virginity. He had made his intentions very clear.

She was although afraid, but didn't show it. She knew one day they had to go through this..... And she agreed to him without any hesitation. Even,  he persuaded her, so she was left with none other option.

They were in the hotel, the hotel which belonged to his chain of hotels.  She saw how the receptionist was oogling at husband. But she was not the jealous type, she knew Shivaay sees no one other than her. She meant the world to him.

He took her hand in his and took her to the lift. He was getting impatient. They had reached just after dawn.

The starry night sky was not more luminous then the Eiffel tower right in front of their suit. He whisked her in the grand suite. As soon as she entered the suit her heart thudded with fear and something akin to excitement.

The room was adorned with lit scented candles and rose petals were strewn across the bed. The big table in the front of sofa was also adorned with such things.

The bed sheet was white. Suddenly she felt the hands around her waist. Her anxiety peaked recognising the touch of her husband. Shivaay sunggled his face in the crook of her neck. And nibbled on her sweet spot earning a soft moan from her. He kissed the side of her swan like neck and then kissed her earlobe temptingly. She closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder while he continued his work.

He pulled down the dress off her shoulder and started kissing her on it. The sound of his kisses resonated in the otherwise silent room.

In a swift motion he turned her around. Her snow white skin had turned red due to embarrassment and shyness. He grabbed the back of her neck and leaned forward for a quick kiss, which soon turned into a makeout session.

With a pop sound he left her mouth and attached his forehead with hers. They both were breathing heavily.

He asked her to take a quick shower and did the same in the spare bathroom since he didn't wanted to waste even a second of their time.

Dhriti's nerves were popping out in anxiety and nervousness. She was not forced to do it, he had told her that he will wait for her, but she was not sure if he really can.

She knew he was not an patient man, and whenever she saw the desires in his eyes, she shuts her mouth. She knew it is of no use to delay it. So she calmed herself down and took a shower.

She took the lingerie he gave her to wear. Feeling embarassed she wore it up on herself.

She slowly turned the knob and came out. His eyes snapped to her. He was wearing a sweatpant and the bulge in his pants was showing that he was not wearing anything beneath. He was naked at the top. She looked down with her button nose and rosy cheeks more red.

He strode to her, and in few steps he was in front of her. He looked at her from head to toe with lust filled in his eyes.

In a quick move his mouth was on hers as he licked the seam of her lips seductively asking for the entrance. He continuously sucked on her lower lip and his tongue played with hers in her mouth. He broke the kiss and looked deep in her eyes.

"You are exquisite love." His voice came out hoarse due to the peaking desires
Dhriti looked down but didn't say anything.

"You fantasies about me?!" He asked intrigued. The color of her cheek reddened more on his out of the blue question. She does, maybe once or twice, but she knew his reputation in the industry. He was a Playboy. She knew that. Her lack of experience and competency will only bring these burning flames of desire in his eyes to an end. Moreover, she had always thought that her that she and her husband will discover this side of the life together. But he had already peaked in the course and she had not even started.

Many what ifs weighed her mind. What if she couldn't satisfy him? What if he didn't find her beautiful?

He was special' to her right at the moment not only because she loves him but also because he was her first. But she wasn't his first.

What if he forgot her like he did with his other flings?!

When she didn't reply he took her name softly. She still didn't replied.

"Love...." He said very gently. She didn't look up making him grip her chin gently. He amiably took her head upward only to find her eyes closed.

"Look at me Dhriti." He implored. His voice gentle and so was his caresses. He knew something was wrong.....

"Look at me, my baby..." His voice turned more calm and subtle. He never knew his level of patience was this high.

Hearing the pleading in his voice she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Shivaay turned stunned seeing tears glistening her eyes.

Fear crept his veins. Why was she even crying...

"What happened love...." He asked hurriedly seeing tears leaking from her eyes. She pushed his hand away and turned her back in him.

"I am nothing special to you...." She said in between her kids like sobs. Shivaay frowned.

"What are you talking about...." He asked. Confused. She turned around to face him.

"I... I don't even know basics. Y...you are so much more experienced then I could ever be.... Y...you have done it with so many.... How can I be special to you...." She voiced out her insecurities.

And just like that his frown left his face and he looked at her with guilt filled eyes. Upto now he never cared what people think about him. He knew he had an image of a Playboy and he never cared about it. But right now he felt like a shit.

He went to her and held her by her waist pulling her impossibly close.

"Look at me baby..." He implored. "Right now..." His voice turned sterner. She looked at him with her half closed eyes

"You are more then enough for me Dhriti. You.... You are so special. You are not like anyone else. Don't ever compare yourself with any other woman, love." He warned her, softly.

"You don't know love... What you makes me feel is something no one ever could and no one ever had. I... I love you more than anyone and anything. You know that right." Her sobs died down.

"Back then, I never believed in Love and compatibility shit. These were mere reactions of hormones for me. I never knew I will find someone like you. I... I never believed I can find love ever. Only if I knew.... I would've waited for you even if it meant an eternity." He said. "I don't remember any of them and I don't care. Because....." He said as he cupped her cheeks.  "Because you are the only one for me and I only love you..... " He hugged her tightly and just like that, all her insecurities flew away....

"You are special my love.... So special...."

GUYS DO COMMENT.....
AND FOLLOW..