Chapter 37

*unedited*

Please vote....
My insta I'd is blacknight.786

She was sitting in the cabin with the white coat with many responsibilities over her shoulder. Her mind still hovering over things with her husband.

She knew she shouldn't have judged him. But thay doesn't mean he can possibly leave her alone on their anniversary day.

She expected more maturity from his side. She still had questions. She wanted to ask him if he would've accepted her as his wife if she was the one who was sleeping around with men. But taking his possessiveness, she buried the question deep inside her heart.

He must have really be tired of her.
The door swung open showing Lina, her nurse.

"Emergency" she announced, and in no time Dhriti was off to the O.T.

It's been two days since he had left, and no message, not even a call.... She tried calling him but he didn't picked up her call.

She completed her operation which was as usual, a sucess.

Suddenly she started feeling dizzy. Her vision blurred. But before she could hit the ground, two hands cautiously caught her. She looked up with her hazy vision only to find her colleague there. For once, she had expected him to be the one to catch her, like he always did.

With this thought she drifted to darkness.

.

.

.

"Is she alright...." Someone asked the doctor.

"Ofcourse she is. Nothing to worry about. She just need to have a few test after that you can take her back to her home." Someone she concluded as doctor replied back. The man sighed in relief.

With huge complications she opened her eyes. She whimpered feeling her head swirling. Her eyes still dizzy.

She opened her eyes to fing Raghav, one of her colleagues there. He was few of her male friends she had, without the knowledge of Shivaay. Shivaay had strictly told her to keep her distance from any male.

"W..where am I..." She asked as soon as she gained her consciousness.

"Hospital." Raghav replied as he helped her getting sit on the hospital bed.

"What happened to me. I was feeling very dizzy." She told him. He gave her a small smile.

"Congratulations." He said, her brows furrowed in confusion. What is he even saying.

"You are pregnant."

*********

"This is what I gave you salary for...." Shivay shouted at his employees.

"Calm down brother. What's gotten into your pants?!" Shivin, his brother asked. After knowing the truth, he reconciled with him. Shivin has been situated in US after that day. He was depressed and was seeking psycatrist.

"Don't even ask." Shivaay retorted. He missed her so damn much. After he arrived here, there was not a single second he had not been missing her.

And that Nidhi, she left no chance in bad mouthing his Dhriti, which successfully triggered his nerves.

"I know, but you shouldn't have lef ther on both of your special day." Shivin said in calm and composed voice. He did not looked like the same boy who was always causing troubles once.

"Yeah...." He said still thinking about Dhriti. She had became an addiction to him. Not even a single day, in the last year, he was able to keep his dick in his pants, with her ofcourse. He loved to see her covered in sweat and his cum. His tardiness always left his body even at a single glance at her. He was getting hard. He loved seeing her caged between him and their bed.

He took a long deep breath to calm his nerves. 

"What should I do...." He asked Shivin.

"You must reconcile." Shivin said.

"No.... This time she will be the one who would be calling me." He said, his voice determined.

Shivin looked at him and shook his head. He knew his brother was stubborn as hell, just like him.

"Do whatever you want." Shivin said and left the cabin. As soon as he left, his PA came in telling him about the meeting he had to go.

Shivaay nodded his head and left for the meeting room. In hurry he left his mobile back in the room.

******

Dhriti took a deep breath as she came out of the hospital. Her smile never leaving her face.

She quickly took the cab and went back to the mansion. She wanted to share this news with everyone, but before that she wanted it to be shared with her husband.

She looked around, as soon as she entered the mansion, but found no one. Shrugging it off she went to her room and left her bag at the couch.

After getting freshened up she hurriedly took her phone and dialled his number

She was cent percent sure that I'd he was angry with her, his anger will cool down after this news.

After a few rings the other side answered.

But the answer shook her to her core.