Chapter 16

Dhriti was sitting near the window..... Tilted on it.....

She was thinking about what had happened all this time..... Frist of all she has to become a friend of Siddhi the daughter of most prestigious politicians and sister of the most famous business tycoon of the country..... Then she came to know about a rape case and that too was done by siddhi's younger punk of a brother..

And the biggest surprise was that, the person she met a month ago for first time and talked to him for the first time in the last week only, has confessed his love to her.

That too.... His first love as he says. But she don't believe him. He has features like God has spent all of his time carving his beauty and she had seen him with different actresses and models in the magazines.

She also can't understand why a middle class girl like her will gain his attention..... That too a level that he had started to love her. It all seemed impossible to her.

Her life has become way too tangled with Singhanias. Other than that her own mother wants her to settle down and tie vows with a person worthy for her.

She already had recieved a confession which was nothing like a confession.  He came as a storm announced that she was his and went like a storm.

This was all looking unreal to her.

What was the most surprising thing was the regret she saw in his eyes. Also the hurt when she lied to him. She didn't knew why but it hurted her too.

Her mother's constant pressure for her to marry has made her forcefully agree to meet a blind date today itself. She wondered what would be Shivaay's reaction on this. It was clear that he was over-possesive by nature.

But she don't care about him..... For now. She won't deny that he was the most handsome man she has set her eyes on. It was hard to ignore him in his presence. But still she did a well job in that knowing very well that he was far away and too out of her reach.

But her all assumptions collapsed the time he proposed her. But she didn't liked the way he told her. He was getting all obssesive for no reason. He even didn't respect her descision. Atleast he should have given some time to think. But no......

He don't care what she thinks about him. He just wants to keep her all to himself.

Sighing heavily she got up from the window side and changed into formals. She had to meet that blind date no matter how uninterested she was.....

She wore a simple white lacy kurti and pants. Keeping her scarf and the bracelet which Deepu gave her from his savings she went down. Starting her car she went to the venue decided.

*********

It's been twenty minutes she was waiting for the person to arrive. Her mother called her and told her that the man's boss has an important meeting in the same place as they are meeting so he was quite late.

She didn't mind.... She respects everyone's needs amd compulsion. She looked around the resturant he chose for them. It was very beautiful and looked very expensive. What she didn't notice was the surname at the entrance board.

"Umm.... Dhriti...." A voice broke her chain of thoughts as she looked behind her only to find a man in suit.

"Yes..." She said standing up. She knew he must be her forceful blind date.

"Hii..... Raghav here" he answered.

"Hello.... Dhriti Singh" she said.

They talked for a long time . He asked her many questions some she answered and some she dodged saying that they are too personal. he seemed like a nice guy but she was not interested. She has her own life which was a living hell for past few months and she was too good to use him for her own good. Also she don't have an interest in the marriage alliance between them. She was baffled to know that he worked for Singhanias.