Chapter 5

It's been a month since the party. Everyone is back to their work. While Dhriti was calmly doing all work and she, once a day used to contact Siddhi. They were finding a plan to escape from her villa but can't find one.

On the other hand, Shivaay's mind was huge chaos. He was not able to forget that girl.

He had thought of thousands of scenarios of that girl. From the class he was easily able to judge her. She was not from high society that he knew.

Must be a gold digger who don't want to work but get everything just like that.

He tried calming his chaotic mind by telling it that she was like any other girl out there.

the morning or at the night..... He was always thinking about her. He was not able to conclude what's wrong with him. In frustration he even had fired many of his employees.

He was not even able to fuck somone. Whenever he tried it felt like he was fucking cheating on someone.

What a joke

He was about to start his work on the file when he recieved a call from his home. He attended the call and his eyes widened. He was feeling fret flowing through his veins. He threw the file on the table and ran towards his door. His mind was all blank.

His mother has gotten into a serious accident

He went into the driveway and started his car in panic. His hands were shaking. It was just then Shivaay's best friend Mridul came. He knew everything through Shivin. He knew the all so mighty Shivaay will definitely panic on this.

Mridul knew they were in Singhal's hospital. So he asked Shivaay to let him drive which he quietly obliged.

They went inside the hospital. And as usual in panic and frustration Shivaay shouted over the receptionist.

Everyone knew who he was, afterall, he was a major share holder of this hospital. They ran to the lift and got to the VIP section where his mother was admitted. They reached there and entered the ward, their was already a doctor who was checking on her but Shivaay knew better.

He saw his sister sitting on the sofa panicking. She was also with her mother but sitting in the front. So she didn't get too much injuries.

But for Shivaay they were a lot of injuries since he don't like even a scratch at his family.

From the doctor's work it was looking he was inexperienced. Shivaay approached him and grabbed his collars.

" Listen and listen carefully...." He growled at him. " Bring the best doctor of this bloody hospital if you want to survive. " He threatened him.

Mridul came forward and grabbed Shivaay's hands and removed from the new doctor's collar who was shaking in fear.

" Listen Shivaay..." Mridul told him " I have already called the authority....the doctor is already on the way. Actually that Doctor doesn't work for VIP section but we have called her especially. It was hard to make her up but trust me she is the most eligible one....none of her operation are unsuccessful."

Shivaay calmed down a bit but made a mental note of firing that bloody doctor. How dare she deny Singhanias.

On the other hand Dhriti had an emergency call. Everyone in the hospital knew she don't work for VIPs but the MD had been requesting her and told her that the case is severe. So she decided to check up and operate her.

She was already coming from a operation which was a success but was really complicated.

She went to the private lift which took her to private ward.